Lineup 2020

randlfan

3 minutes ago, atomised said:

Many pages back someone said one of the acts could dictate when an announcement was made  for me that points to Eminem or Rage 

Rage. It’s growing and growing that they are announcing more dates to their tour imminently. Also there’s now more and more talk that they are at rock en seine 

8 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Rage. It’s growing and growing that they are announcing more dates to their tour imminently. Also there’s now more and more talk that they are at rock en seine 

Just because you repeatedly post about it doesn't make it any more likely.

Edited by aidenlangan95

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

A guy in the rock en Seine thread is saying that he doesn’t want to lose his job but a rage tour drop including rock en Seine is imminent 

And that guy did post saying he was French in June 2019, so there's a sliver of legitimacy to it. 

That being said, I think R&L are getting Eminem. 

35 minutes ago, jamieaslee said:

Would bmth not fill that void? Or, dare I say, McR... 😄

btw I'm not comparing, Panic!, FoB and ToP to Bmth or McR...just similar fan bases

MCR would be perfect for that slot I think

3 minutes ago, aidenlangan95 said:

1 minute ago, Muppetmark said:

It's just you chatting bollocks

All rubbish. Absolutely nothing has happened to point towards them possibly being there. Rubbish rubbish rubbish.

3 hours ago, Dim Sum said:

To be honest as much as we all hate Imagine Dragons you have to admit they will sell tickets for those youngens with no experience of them live as they are pretty huge round the world. they wont be headlining probably subbing as there newest album was shit 

Nah I’m 17 everyone I know can’t stand them

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, aidenlangan95 said:

There are bits of evidence pointing towards it being a real possibility at this point. It’s absolutely not just people talking out of their arses.

6 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I feel like it's now or never for Rage and R&L know it. I can't see them coming back for a third time. 

Completely agree, and if they have got them on a UK exclusive deal, it’s great business for them.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, R Shah said:

What happened to all the Travis scott rumours? We think it's defo gonna be Eminem or nobody as the rap headliner?

The rolling loud tweet from the other day that said Travis isn’t coming to Europe in 2020 as he is busy.

Hellfest said the same about Rage months ago, but Rolling Loud said this a couple of day’s ago so it’s probably still standing.

Edited by Matt42

1 minute ago, Pottsy2913 said:

Why are people raging (no pun intended) that people are discussing and getting excited about RATM, can I ask? It’s like the MCR thing all over again!

But the person who keeps spouting on about MCR is a bit annoying... Oh wait ...😉😉

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

God forbid anyone gets excited about festival lineups on a festival lineup forum

Just fake the haters mate, and when it’s a ahit lineup you be the one to start a petition 

1 minute ago, Gerard the Fab said:

I think we’ll have one off Gorillaz, MCR and Rage

But each with a different scenario

Gorillaz/LG/Biffy//BMTH

MCR/LG//The Strokes/Eminem or Stormzy

RATM/LG/Eminem or Stormzy 

i hear melvin benn has these three exact lineups in a hat and he's just gonna pick one at random at 7:55 tomorrow

• Upvote 3