Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 hour ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Thank you, bet he likes Sound Cloud rappers

Woooow, I'm with you here but don't demonise emo rap, keeping pop punk in the main stream, look at all the collabs Travis Barker has done, good Charlotte covering lil peep and Patrick stump directing the peep film, helping bring emo to the next gen, it's good for the genre 

57 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Pretty much yeah. Usually Dan tells us the definitive true lineup the night before so we can hope he puts us out of our misery tonight I guess. Kinda hoping he doesn’t though, would rather the excitement of the announcement at this point regardless of who it is

Nothing from me today. All the info is somewhere in these last 100 or so pages.

13 minutes ago, Dan Wilcox said:

Nothing from me today. All the info is somewhere in these last 100 or so pages.

Genius strategy from Dan. Make the people create dozens of new pages with the promise of the line up, announce loads of names and then tell people to figure out and work through said new pages in order to work out which are real. Ya'll have been played. 

I've never been to Reading or Leeds and probably never will but LG, Eminem, Biffy and BMTH sounds very likely. 

Edited by Guy Incognito

4 minutes ago, Pottsy2913 said:

Anyone know if TREXSOUND.COM is reliable? They've just posted this, and Foo Fighters are indeed playing....

RATM.png

Oh so the Lollapalooza rumour is true.

Rage Against the Machine headlining Lollapalooza Berlin on September 1st (or whatever).

Guys Dan is having us on. Rage has been booked and he’s trying to throw us off.

6 minutes ago, Pottsy2913 said:

Anyone know if TREXSOUND.COM is reliable? They've just posted this, and Foo Fighters are indeed playing....

RATM.png

oh shiittt dawg this better not be a troll

EDIT: https://byzegut.com/actualites/rock-en-seine-2020/ not an actual confirmation

Edited by gfa

1 minute ago, sebastian pacheco said:

So, Munky the bassist from Korn liked the announcement of Reading on Instagram. Could Korn play this year? Also, if they are I think they will sub rage. I know its a very Download lineup  but its only a guess

I liked it as well, doesn't mean i'm playing

• Like 1