Lineup 2020

randlfan

4 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

that’s meeting two, the obsession with arctic monkeys at reading and leeds led by me and dark fruits twitter

Yayyyy, Session 3 is for all those who are obsessed with SoundCloud rappers

Just now, LG X said:

not lineup related but what are people’s thoughts on the new crowd system at R&L with the ‘one in one out’ kind of policy?

Personally i fucking hate it and it kills off the atmosphere at the front.

Thought it worked brilliantly last year.

Had 0 problems with it last year and really hope the continue it.

Just now, LG X said:

not lineup related but what are people’s thoughts on the new crowd system at R&L with the ‘one in one out’ kind of policy?

it’s banging, worked perfectly last year at leeds. allowed the diehards to queue at the front and really improved the atmosphere as it was mainly the people who were very bothered abt the band on stage in the area. front left at leeds for The 1975 and Frank Carter was AMAZING

1 minute ago, LG X said:

It didn't kill anything. Once it was full it was full, and if the band's decent it was good atmosphere

1 minute ago, LG X said:

I liked it - got right at the front just before ADTR and stayed there for Foos. 

The last time I got that close for a headliner was Libertines and the crowd was falling over each other so most people went further back.

2 minutes ago, LG X said:

It worked brilliantly last year, only the real fans bother to queue for ages before the performance.  Atmosphere was fantastic

Just now, Tom Connolly said:

it’s banging, worked perfectly last year at leeds. allowed the diehards to queue at the front and really improved the atmosphere as it was mainly the people who were very bothered abt the band on stage in the area. front left at leeds for The 1975 and Frank Carter was AMAZING

fair do’s, i hated it last year. Correct me if i’m wrong but they close it when the set starts? Looks a bit shit if the front bit isn’t even full. Not a big fan of queuing through TOP to see Post Malone when in 2018 i could turn up 10 mins before whoever and get a good spot regardless.