Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 minute ago, theesundayroast said:

The way they had it last year with the new barriers was perfect IMO.

Can't see a camping festival with golden circle, especially when their new method worked so well.

Yes I agree, worked really well last year and am hoping for the same this year.  

7 minutes ago, ModBoy said:

I know the initial announcement of the headliners was made on the radio, as said more acts would be announced later that day, but I think it was The 1975's manager that leaked the initial poster before that later announcement. But the next announcement after that with Royal Blood etc, I thought the Poster was leaked on here, but I may be remembering it wrong, I know someone was giving clues like "One of the subs is an act with 2 words in their name and a total of 10 letters", then the poster was leaked. It may of been @Dan Wilcox, or I am just remembering it all wrong

Ah you're right. 

3 minutes ago, defender4 said:

what happened to not getting our hopes up lol

don’t be surprised if it’s dan’s second announcement. i would fucking love rage but if two insiders from european festivals (hellfest and rock werchter) have said they’re not coming then i don’t know really

if anything my hopes are down atm because of the 10% off.

1 minute ago, defender4 said:

what happened to not getting our hopes up lol

don’t be surprised if it’s dan’s second announcement. i would fucking love rage but if two insiders from european festivals (hellfest and rock werchter) have said they’re not coming then i don’t know really

They said this months ago for festivals in Early June. Things may have changed.

Also all the US festivals Rage are playing are probably right through early summer. If they are announcing more US dates they will probably be in June / July.

Maybe they decided to come to Europe late summer while putting more dates together. 

1 minute ago, defender4 said:

i feel like i’m missing something, why is the barclay discount bad?

and why have we all assumed that rage will be announced tommorow? there’s three headline slots

Cause if you have a banging lineup you won’t be offering discounts especially this early