Lineup 2020

randlfan

37 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

What? It’s 7:55 when you said that, how can you draw that conclusion. It could be tonight to correlate with Rock en Seine or in a minute 

Reading always announce in the morning, like 7:30 on the Radio 1 breakfast show.  Also we get a pre announcement, which we’ve not had yet.  Best hope is for the pre announcement today and line up tomorrow 

4 minutes ago, defender4 said:

eh shit maybe dan’s second one was right then

Nah I dont think, mix of both 

Eminem/RATM/LG

And not all his subs, don’t think Gerry will sub maybe 3rd. Courteeners will I think and Migos idk 

I think Skepta and 2DCC will be the other subs

Eminem/2DCC

LG/Courteeners 

RATM/Skepta

Edited by Gerard the Fab

Just now, Isambard said:

Reading always announce in the morning, like 7:30 on the Radio 1 breakfast show.  Also we get a pre announcement, which we’ve not had yet.  Best hope is for the pre announcement today and line up tomorrow 

Not necessarily, they could just announce it and forget the pre announcement. If anything I think another pre announcement will annoy people. If it’s Rage it’s tonight or tomorrow. any later it’s Biffy/Bring Me, Liam and Eminem. 

1 minute ago, Isambard said:

Dude chill. Rock En Seine could announce them first tonight and then reading announce them later in the week. I think you’re inventing rules.

Everyone should focus on Rock En Seine. If they announce Rage then it’s definitely on. I can’t see Rage doing Rock En Seine and not doing R&L.

Patience.

5 minutes ago, Jericode said:

If it's a UK Exclusive, I really dont think it'll matter when its announced.

this is a good point yeah

realistically, it doesn’t matter if a show is announced in germany or france or fucking wherever 

its not england, so it doesn’t nessecarily mean they are (or not) coming to england

it would be nice if they did but yeah

please do correct me if i’m wrong 

Edited by defender4

I don’t think most people look up or care about international festivals. If Rock En Seine announce Rage a day before reading I assure you that it will probably only be us (festival nerds) that really notice.

also res is announcing at 9pm right? We’ve got over 12 hours for reading to still say something. They probably aren’t even in work yet.