Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 hour ago, Tom Connolly said:

yeah it’s pretty much a given that they are

I'd still be cynical and wait until its officially confirmed that they're on the bill. Until then, I'm holding back.

48 minutes ago, Dangerbreaks said:

How many here have been lucky enough to see Rage live before? And how were they? 

Yeah I went to the Finsbury Park freebie. Was only my 4th ever gig attended, and it was tremendous fun.

24 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Basically Glasto 2020

2 of those names will be at glasto 2020?

--

Tom Morello supporting Muse last year was great. (definitely not the same though as full RATM!)

Dream lineup:

Friday: Stone Roses

Saturday: Strokes

Sunday: Arctics with Chems closing set

2 minutes ago, gfa said:

Tom Morello supporting Muse last year was great. (definitely not the same though as full RATM!)

The instrumental medley of RATM riffs he did as part of that slot went down really well.

But then given Muse sets tend to feature at least one RATM riff played as an outro, that is a target demographic.

Dream line up

Foo fighters x blink-182 (w/ Tom delonge)// faith no more// idles// modern baseball// weezer// Fontaine’s dc// the all American rejects// third eye blind// deftones// Brand new

Pearl Jam x MCR//Kendrick Lamar// the smashing pumpkins// kasabian// biffy clyro// neck deep// wolf alice// alice in chains// The hotelier// taking back Sunday

RATM x GREEN DAY// system of a down// Dave Matthews band// pixies// suicidal tendencies// Korn// my bloody valentine// remo drive// husker Du// The used

Dream lineup as I write it such a loaded question because would change my answers every time 😂

Thurs:

RATM/System Of a Down/Enter Shikari/Don Broco/Kate Tempest/Beans On Toast

Fri:

Oasis/Courteeners/Kasabian/Foals/The Vaccines/Twisted Wheel

Sat:

The Who/Biffy Clyro/BMTH/Band Of Skulls/Blood Red Shoes/Strange Bones

Sun:

Arctic Monkeys/The Strokes/Florence& The Machine/Editors/The Cribs/Milburn