Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 minute ago, jumperofftheshelf said:

Definitely one of the best albums of the 10’s, masterpiece

Really hope they do R&L next year, saw them in Blackpool in June and it was magic

Same they would be absolutely magnificent in the dark on the Main Stage. Especially with a new album coming out Friday i can really see it

12 minutes ago, gfa said:

@TheWaters page 350 - i believe we're due your deleted post (joke was it?)

“I know why they call it Reading & Leeds! 
i’ve been Reading this thread for ages and we’ve still got no leeds!”

Awful.

12 minutes ago, TornShaun said:

@TheWaters I see you're from Coventry, i watched a local band from there open for Clutch in Cardiff! 'Brass Hip Flask', check them out if you don't know them, they were great!

Ahhh yes I know them they’re ace. I’m good mates with quite a few in the local gig scene and there was recently a mini festival for local bands that I went along to to support some mates and they were on the bill. Very good live!

Edited by TheWaters
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Ahhh yes I know them they’re ace. I’m good mates with quite a few in the local gig scene and there was recently a mini festival for local bands and they were on the bill. Very good live 

I do apologise it was Birmingham and opening for The Picturebooks, but they were still great! Wouldn't mind seeing them on the BBC Introducing Stage! 

14 minutes ago, TornShaun said:

I do apologise it was Birmingham and opening for The Picturebooks, but they were still great! Wouldn't mind seeing them on the BBC Introducing Stage! 

Ahh yes. Still cov based I think as they played this local bands fest where the whole advertising was based around only the two headliners not being from cov (Himalayas and Valeras).

If you’re ever in the area again look out for Charles Dexter Ward & The Imagineers or Black Water Fiend. Two great up and coming heavy bands from the city.

Edited by TheWaters

4 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Ahh yes. Still cov based I think as they played this local bands fest where the whole advertising was based around only the two headliners being not from cov (Himalayas and Valeras).

If you’re ever in the area again look out for Charles Dexter Ward & The Imagineers or Black Water Fiend. Two great up and coming heavy bands from the city.

Will do! 

8 minutes ago, King101 said:

Foo Fighters posted this on Friday

Perhaps suggests them as Lolla Berlin headliners. That could potentially make them the big act that Rock En Seine are also announcing. Would open things right up again for Reading & Sziget where they played last year.

I don't think they will play reading and sziget but I could be wrong

Just now, metallimuse said:

Does anyone think Funeral For A Friend might be likely? 

Playing Download after years away but don’t think they are back proper so maybe just that and Reading and Leeds as a one off?

I can't see it, but i'm doing Download and i'd watch them, but looks like they'll clash with Maiden! Maiden all the way for me!

I think FFAF will just do Download and then ride off into the sunset again. They’ve got more of a history with it and they said something along the lines of ‘We can’t go away again without giving Download Festival one last chance to dance’ at the time of the last announcement.