Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

So is the general consensus that between Dan’s three headliner (inc. Rage) and the other lot of acts he posted the other day (with some of the undercard), there is the lineup in there somewhere? 

I think he clearly stated first set of headliners on top of this weeks undercard. And I suspect he wasn‘t lying with that post. Especially with the combination of RATM > RTJ.

4 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Oh yeah it’ll definitely sell out, just wondering time frame. I am 100% relying on the ambassador scheme this year as I’ve got Glasto, Truck and Nass I’m paying off at the minute and the ambassador scheme hasn’t even opened yet. Hoping it’s not a proper early sell out.

How many tickets do you need to sell to get a free weekend pass ?

Just now, Jack_FM said:

Anybody else blasting RATM today in anticipation? 

@dentalplan's schedule, that IG post from the radio station, Reading announcing 'next week', Rock En Seine announcing tomorrow... surely, it must be? 

Not sure where Dental’s schedules got anything to do with RATM playing ? ;) 

But yeah totally agreed, Bulls on Parade blasting at the minute

27 minutes ago, Sgraham said:

Nah, they are just not my cup of tea. I'm actually surprised they have so much love. Didn't think they were that popular in the UK before the split.

Its all down to them being the 🐐s

Stormzy just doesn’t make any sense. I’m with @dentalplan; I can see Eminem being the rap headliner instead. That tour of Stormzy’s being so extensive and the northern dates not yet being sold out just doesn’t add up. Eminem will always shift a tonne of tickets and it makes sense if he is around for R&L to have signed him up again. 

Eminem / Courteeners / Halsey / Sam Fender

LG / Gerry Cinnamon / The Vaccines / Slowthai

RATM / Migos / IDLES / RTJ  

8 minutes ago, TornShaun said:

Yup!

B332CE96-163D-4159-9B0C-210E778B9AB1.jpeg

Proper gamer setup there

2 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Stormzy just doesn’t make any sense. I’m with @dentalplan; I can see Eminem being the rap headliner instead. That tour of Stormzy’s being so extensive and the northern dates not yet being sold out just doesn’t add up. Eminem will always shift a tonne of tickets and it makes sense if he is around for R&L to have signed him up again. 

Eminem / Courteeners / Halsey / Sam Fender

LG / Gerry Cinnamon / The Vaccines / Slowthai

RATM / Migos / IDLES / RTJ  

Now you look at that those 3 subs dont even look weak anymore. That is a solid lineup

1 minute ago, Karlos12345 said:

Just found out, that Rock en Seine did a similar thing in 2008. Moving the festival to Wednesday instead of the weekend. Never happened again since then. And it adds up with RATM prefering to play festivals they have done before.

Who did they do that for?

Just now, Gerard the Fab said:

Think im in the minority currently. Banging out Currents by Tame Impala, which is a masterpiece and probably my favourite album

Just reached the Less I Know The Better, what a fucking song

Definitely one of the best albums of the 10’s, masterpiece

Really hope they do R&L next year, saw them in Blackpool in June and it was magic

Edited by jumperofftheshelf