Lineup 2020

randlfan

Just now, RarerThanDandyB said:

Even though it’s been speculated, Rage will still be a shock. 

Yeah I can’t fully get behind it until I see it officially announced.

If they get announced for Rock en Seine then I’m afraid shit hits the fan. Panic Alarm 🚨 🚨 🚨 

I reckon if we get Rage, day tickets will sell out within a month or so. It won’t just be the Reading crowd wanting to go anymore, it’ll be everyone who’s wanted to see Rage for the last however many years they’ve not been in the country. Think the weekend in general will sell out earlier too.

2 minutes ago, Sgraham said:

Nah, they are just not my cup of tea. I'm actually surprised they have so much love. Didn't think they were that popular in the UK before the split.

They weren’t it’s surprising what a ten year hiatus can do for a band.

over 75k tickets is madness, this is something not achievable without going away and Emo magic taking place. 

Edited by RarerThanDandyB

2 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

I reckon if we get Rage, day tickets will sell out within a month or so. It won’t just be the Reading crowd wanting to go anymore, it’ll be everyone who’s wanted to see Rage for the last however many years they’ve not been in the country. Think the weekend in general will sell out earlier too.

A month? It’l probably be a UK exclusive for rage. Those day tickets will go in a flash.

They weren’t it’s surprising what a ten year hiatus can do for a band.

over 75k filets is madness, this is something not achievable without going away and Emo magic taking place. 

They were obviously surprised with the demand themselves.  Testing the water with one show, but ready to add a second.  They weren’t prepared for the 3rd one though.

7 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

A month? It’l probably be a UK exclusive for rage. Those day tickets will go in a flash.

Yeah true. Underestinating as day tickets don’t usually go for ages but it’s been a while since a big exclusive like this. What do we reckon wirh weekend tickets? 

Edited by TheWaters

I think @dentaIpIan‘s routing makes a lot of sense. Leeds > Reading > Paris > X > Berlin. If Lollapalooza Berlin was able to catch them.

It could also be, that Eminem was only available beginning of August and plays Sziget and European stadium. Wasn‘t Twickenham rumored?

And RATM is in Europe only for 1-2 weeks end of August. That would explain why Eminem is a strong rumor for Sziget but not for R/L and RATM vice versa.

Just now, TheWaters said:

Yeah true. Overestimating as day tickets don’t usually go for ages but it’s been a while since a big exclusive like this. What do we reckon wirh weekend tickets? 

They don’t do multi days so I could see weekend going after day’s sell out. Reading slightly earlier than usual and Leeds nearer the time. 

They don’t do multi days so I could see weekend going after day’s sell out. Reading slightly earlier than usual and Leeds nearer the time. 

Oh yeah it’ll definitely sell out, just wondering time frame. I am 100% relying on the ambassador scheme this year as I’ve got Glasto, Truck and Nass I’m paying off at the minute and the ambassador scheme hasn’t even opened yet. Hoping it’s not a proper early sell out.