Lineup 2020

randlfan

4 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Watched them for The Amazons and they’re immense

They're one of my favourite bands. Saw them open for Frank Carter back in 2017, seen them seven times now including finally seeing them at a headline show in November and they're brilliant. They need to be booked early on on R1 or main stage for sure

13 minutes ago, NerdsNatterings said:

They're one of my favourite bands. Saw them open for Frank Carter back in 2017, seen them seven times now including finally seeing them at a headline show in November and they're brilliant. They need to be booked early on on R1 or main stage for sure

Yh I feel they’d draw a pretty big crowd if they played early

On 9/28/2019 at 7:22 PM, Yanazard said:

I don't have any names of specific artists (just yet) but I've been told that all three headliners have been booked, and apparently they're trying to appeal to as many types of music fan as possible with them. There's an Indie headliner, a rap headliner and a heavier headliner.

I've been told that two of the headliners are very much "in" at the minute and will go down well with the younger crowd. The third headliner are supposedly a bit of a curveball and not the sort of act that R&L would usually book but they have a huge following and will sell a lot of day tickets.

:)

Can confirm the other two alongside Liam are Stormzy and Rage. Not sure how Rage are a curveball as they have a history with the festival, but maybe in this day and age they're not the first act people would expect the festival to book. And I guess Liam would go down well with the younger crowd. Seems like it adds up.

I've also heard that Sam Fender, The Strokes, IDLES, The Black Keys, Brockhampton, Flume, Wolf Alice, Migos, Gerry Cinnamon, Run The Jewels and Slowthai may or may not be playing.

No BMTH, Travis or Biffy though unfortunately, sorry guys.

Edited by Yanazard

1 minute ago, Yanazard said:

Can confirm the other two alongside Liam are Stormzy and Rage.

I've also heard that Sam Fender, The Strokes, IDLES, The Black Keys, Brockhampton, Flume, Wolf Alice, Migos, Gerry Cinnamon, Run The Jewels and Slowthai may or may not be playing.

source?

9 minutes ago, Yanazard said:

Can confirm the other two alongside Liam are Stormzy and Rage. Not sure how Rage are a curveball as they have a history with the festival, but maybe in this day and age they're not the first act people would expect the festival to book. And I guess Liam would go down well with the younger crowd. Seems like it adds up.

Bet Sam Fender will be ill

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, jumperofftheshelf said:

To be fair his description of the ‘curveball’ perfectly fits Rage

Rage was only available to book very recently. Not in September I dont think. A rap headliner is obvious based on previous years, likewise a indie headliner which could be stretched quite far, so could a curveball, its subjective. Very brief,  he has seen whats been said and correlated it to what he said in September.

Edited by RarerThanDandyB

37 minutes ago, Yanazard said:

They may or not be playing? Well I guess you are going to be correct.

If the strokes are not headlining, I don't see how they will be there. I swear to god if they are Reading only special guests I'm not buying my tickets...