Lineup 2020

randlfan

9 minutes ago, Rock_Cycle said:

Final predictions from me. Based off the second lot dan said, which seemed more realistic to me 

FC98A005-38CC-4990-8183-CFFE87D6E8E6.jpeg

Sunday day ticket easily there for me. Would probably just say that Idles are too low and you could probably not have them there and move Aitch and Sleeps up one spot each.

2 minutes ago, ArchieKingham2001 said:

Melvin compared travis scott to RATM prior to his set in 2018, 2 years ago? Too early to come back 

wasn't a headline slot though would be like Courteeners coming back, don't think it will happen but it wouldn't be surprising

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I’m more inclined to believe Rolling Loud as I don’t see why Travis would suddenly plan a European tour this late in the game.

Yeah unless he's at Sziget i can't see him coming over that late into festival season unless he had his own arena tour planned

3 minutes ago, jumperofftheshelf said:

I feel like KSI will get quite a big slot if he plays, although his gigs aren’t that big I feel like anyone that watches his stuff/used to would go to see him at a festival just to say they’d seen him. Opening R1/Main?

be like how Big Shaq opened the mainstage in 2018 (friday i think?)

1 minute ago, LeedsFest20 said:

Likelihood of Two Door??

Hopefully they sub. They’re around end of summer. I’d expect them there if Dan’s info turns out not to be true, but if it is then they won’t be there. Too big for R1 headline at this point and same for 3rd down I’d say.

Just now, TheWaters said:

Hopefully they sub. They’re around end of summer. I’d expect them there if Dan’s info turns out not to be true, but if it is then they won’t be there. Too big for R1 headline at this point and same for 3rd down I’d say.

Bastille managed to get away with headlining R1 so i think TDCC would be just fine in there, it's got a fair big capacity and they'd be up against one of the headliners who'd take a good majority of the crowd away

8 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Bastille managed to get away with headlining R1 so i think TDCC would be just fine in there, it's got a fair big capacity and they'd be up against one of the headliners who'd take a good majority of the crowd away

Yeah good point tbf, I just don’t reckon they’d do it again. R&L don’t tend to repeat R1 headliners if I recall correctly. Don’t think Bastille had done it before 

27 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

I think it was only done because bastille are on the decline and the mainstage was rock heavy for the foos fans. No reason not to stick TDCC before the sunday headliner like there was for bastille in ‘19

6 minutes ago, jj200 said:

Pendulum have done it a couple of times.

Yeah but with an 8 year gap and they’re a rarity fully live these days so I assume any chance to get them will be jumped at in any slot. It’s been 4 years since TDCC headlines the R1 and they’ve even played the fest since then so not exactly a massive coup. Sub or nothing for now imo.

12 minutes ago, Josho1182 said:

One band that sticks out to me on this is Falling In Reverse. As much as I'd love to see them, i believe Ronnie is still banned from the UK

Good point, fully forgot about that.

edit: must be causing him problems since his girlfriend a British wrestler 

Edited by Rock_Cycle