Lineup 2020

randlfan

Just now, jumperofftheshelf said:

Liam is subbing them at another fest so I could see them co-headlining with Liam perhaps but I doubt they’d accept anything less. BMTH maybe yeah

They've subbed UK fests before and didn't even headline the second stage at TITP so they've shown they've been willing to step down in the past.

Just now, BeddingatReading said:

Why do people think Liam may Co headline? Why would they just announce one “headliner” who isn’t even doing it outright and nobody else? This isn’t me knocking anyone’s predictions btw just curious. 

he leaked himself, he wasn’t supposed to make that announcement 

Just now, VCK said:

They've subbed UK fests before and didn't even headline the second stage at TITP so they've shown they've been willing to step down in the past.

In that case yeah I think they might be under LG

1 minute ago, BeddingatReading said:

Why do people think Liam may Co headline? Why would they just announce one “headliner” who isn’t even doing it outright and nobody else? This isn’t me knocking anyone’s predictions btw just curious. 

I don’t tbh I was in the camp that said he can defo do it outright but the lineup they’re both on just made me think maybe they’re on for another fest together

5 minutes ago, ob123 said:

I can’t see there not being a co-headliner this year. But I also can’t see it being anyone else apart from LG. Could be wrong 

entirely depends who we get

i wouldn’t say LG’s big enough for a solo headliner slot, but i also know what LG is like. a pain in the ass. 

i can’t speak for anyone else because we don’t know the lineup yet. dan could be bullshitting 100% and we’ll end up with coldplay and paul mccartney but i know that wouldn’t happen lmfao

Edited by defender4

1 hour ago, a6l6e6x said:

Rage is a day ticket for me if ever I saw one. Would prepare for shin splints due to an hour and a half of constant bouncing

17-year-old me was knackered by the Finsbury Park Rage Against the X Factor gig in 2010. I dread to think what aches and pains 27 year old me would break out in.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Hawky said:

I don't doubt the info, I'm just struggling with Stormzy headlining with him being on tour one week after the fest (a tour that hasn't completely sold out) ... But let's see the undercard, no doubt LG and Stormzy were relatively 

IF they've got RATM, a lot of the headliner budget will have gone on that and maybe Stormzy was cheaper than usual due to his tour being so close. Plus, there could be a smaller pool to choose from at the end of August, especially with a smaller budget.

Edited by jamieaslee

2 hours ago, theesundayroast said:

As much as I'd love that I'm not sure where they'd fit.

Have you heard their new tune?

Plenary of places they could play but most likely is high up FR tent.

Thanks for tip off on new tune, wasn’t aware of that.

Saw them about a year ago in the Fiddlers Bar in Bristol, they are a talented bunch, especially the drummer.

3 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

not doing that great up north, leeds would probably eliminate the chance of these selling out

LG sells up north (and probably south too tbh), Stromzy sells better down south. Works quite well & even better with a band like RATM 100% playing the other night to please all (I'm convincing myself if I'm positive I'll get a positive outcome...)

Edited by jamieaslee