Lineup 2020

randlfan

3 minutes ago, TornShaun said:

If RATM do headline, i'm hoping for a set something like this.....

• Testify
  • Bombtrack
  • People of the Sun
  • Know Your Enemy
  • Bulls on Parade
  • Township Rebellion
  • The Ghost of Tom Joad (Bruce Springsteen Cover)
  • Bullet in the Head
  • Down Rodeo
  • Kick Out The Jams (MC5 Cover)
  • Guerrilla Radio
  • Calm Like a Bomb
  • Sleep Now in the Fire
  • Wake Up

Encore:

• Vietnow
  • Freedom
  • Killing in the Name

No Born of a Broken Man? Please see yourself out. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, The_Ledgerwood said:

Got guest passes in 2017 & 2018 out of it 😏

Take the lineup info with a pinch of salt (Though he was right about all 4 Headliners last year)

Fair Play to you, if I had heard any gossip I would certainly be adding it to the mix, no matter how I had come by it  ;)

Sorry for asking anyone to repeat anything but 328 pages is quite intimidating 😄 has there been any 'itk' info regarding headliners yet or is it all just speculation? Saw The Strokes announced dates in Finland, Sweden and Norway less two weeks before R&L yesterday (which I'm sure has been mentioned), any chance on them appearing?

Just now, AAlex said:

Sorry for asking anyone to repeat anything but 328 pages is quite intimidating 😄 has there been any 'itk' info regarding headliners yet or is it all just speculation? Saw The Strokes announced dates in Finland, Sweden and Norway less two weeks before R&L yesterday (which I'm sure has been mentioned), any chance on them appearing?

There's been so much 'itk' information we don't know whats true or if any of it is @Dan Wilcox has told us two sets of headliners Stormzy / LG / RATM and Biffy Clyro + BMTH / LG / Eminem, whether it's one of those headliner trios, neither of them or a mixture of them is up for debate

3 minutes ago, AAlex said:

Honestly, at this point, just wait until the announcement next week and ignore everything else you read. 

7 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

I can’t wait to murder a man in the pit for Bullet In The Head

Sorry it’s all I can think about, continue 

I would give you 10 upvotes if I could, one of the best things I've ever seen on this thread, really made me laugh and I don't know why.

I'm gonna be crushed when Rage are nowhere to be seen 😔

2 minutes ago, Pottsy2913 said:

I would give you 10 upvotes if I could, one of the best things I've ever seen on this thread, really made me laugh and I don't know why.

I'm gonna be crushed when Rage are nowhere to be seen 😔

Hahaha honestly mate i am getting way too ahead of myself here I know but it’s not every year we come this close to RATM genuinely being a possibility!

Just now, Trnsmt12311 said:

I was abit sceptical about rage against the machine when I was reading yesterday! Started listening yesterday and today really enjoying them! As a fan of skepta I would love a skepta sub for rage 😄

Just listen to all their albums! Don't think there's a bad song! Plus anyone that can shut down 'Wall St' is amazing (plus Michael Moore)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tom Connolly said:

just hypothetically, would you take Arctic Monkeys, LG and Imagine Dragons as the 3

Not a chance. Maybe if LG/Imagine Dragons were part of a co-headline but both of them headlining outright would be outrageous.

Edited by mttJ

I saw Rage last time they played so unless there’s a strong undercard and the headliners are Eminem/LG/Rage then I doubt I’ll go.

Completely respect Rage headlining and it’s a great booking but money’s tight this year so I’d skip out seeing as I’ve seen them and my missus probs wouldn’t be that arsed for them.

In the minority but I’m holding out for a 1st time headline set for BMTH to get my cash. 
Or Gorillaz as never seen them.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

There's been so much 'itk' information we don't know whats true or if any of it is @Dan Wilcox has told us two sets of headliners Stormzy / LG / RATM and Biffy Clyro + BMTH / LG / Eminem, whether it's one of those headliner trios, neither of them or a mixture of them is up for debate

Fair enough, thanks, I don't think either of those would sell it to me to be honest, Eminem seems like an early return but I suppose he'd sell tickets, suppose we'll have to wait and see! Strokes don't strike me as a 'secret set' type band, but they've attracted Foals before their headline set and QOTSA recently so who knows, certainly in Europe most of the Summer with no UK dates as of yet anyway.