Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 minute ago, Pottsy2913 said:

Trying to keep expectations so slow, but Rage would be an instant day ticket grab for me, would go absolutely off.

Hope that rumour that there are fewer guitar acts on the main stage is false though, is a main stage day full of rock bands again too much to ask? 

I suppose Rage would make up for it though 😀

Bring back Metal Sunday! 😄

3 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Yeah it’s incredible, even better than 13lood in + 13lood out from a couple weeks ago. Just about to change my PFP on here to it actually lmao

yeah overall it's much better but there's no song on UNLOCKED that beats Evil Twin for me, any Denzel x ZillaKami collab goes to the top of my list, Vengeance is next level

2 minutes ago, gfa said:

honestly can't wait till the announcement just so don't have to see the letters M, C and R again for a while. Unless theres two mainstages or some shite

M (igos)

C (ourteeners)

R (age Against the Machine)

Edited by TornShaun
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, gfa said:

honestly can't wait till the announcement just so don't have to see the letters M, C and R again for a while. Unless theres two mainstages or some shite

Until the secret set speculation starts flying around.
Strap yourself in, this is your life now. 😂

5 minutes ago, Pottsy2913 said:

Trying to keep expectations so slow, but Rage would be an instant day ticket grab for me, would go absolutely off.

Hope that rumour that there are fewer guitar acts on the main stage is false though, is a main stage day full of rock bands again too much to ask? 

https://www.musicweek.com/live/read/there-is-a-rock-revival-reading-leeds-boss-melvin-benn-talks-2019-festival-ticket-sales/077215

Would be nice wouldn't it? if Melvin sees a rock revival...

Edited by The_Ledgerwood

1 minute ago, Hart Attack said:

Bring back Metal Sunday! 😄

Friday last year at Leeds was cracking mind, that back to back run of Frank Carter > A Day To Remember > Foo Fighters was awesome, but some of the days I've missed at previous festivals makes me so sad, haha. Give me something like BFMV > IDLES (Not a fan but I have mates who love them) > BMTH > Rage and I'd be set.

6 minutes ago, Pottsy2913 said:

throwback to lineups like this absolute gem

0F167D67-D70A-4E42-88A1-2F72DD3F251D.jpeg

I'm thinking Vampire Weekend could be high up somewhere on the bill. Big gap in their US tour, not been around for a few years and in R&L tradition they'd be booked an year too late in the album cycle. Subbed for The Cure at Glasto last year so they can definitely headline Radio 1 stage or sub/co headline main stage.

4 minutes ago, Pottsy2913 said:

On another note, I will honestly laugh my arse off if MCR and The Fratellis (NOT headlining, I must stress! Early main stage is fine!) are announced after they have been wrote off so many times.

If that happens I’m going into hiding with the shit I gave @Gerard the Fab 🤣

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pottsy2913 said:

That's awesome, haha. Sum 41 > Muse > Foo Fighters alone would have me set. Although I seem to remember people saying Guns N' Roses were appalling that year? Suppose The Prodigy would have made up for it!

muse’s show that year was fucking class, never heard anything like it 

not that i was there, i wasn’t even born lmao but it’s on youtube 

but yes regardless of the lineup consider me excited

2 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Circa Waves new EP completely passed under my radar, what do people think of it? wouldn't mind seeing them on the bill again as i missed them last year in favour of Royal Blood, anyone know what they're up to around the time?

Can't say I'm big on the EP but they are always good fun live and have never seen them with a dull crowd.

They look to be around so I'd say it's fairly likely really.

4 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Circa Waves new EP completely passed under my radar, what do people think of it? wouldn't mind seeing them on the bill again as i missed them last year in favour of Royal Blood, anyone know what they're up to around the time?

I love their EP and their new single that came out this week ‘Sad Happy’. Going to see them at Brixton in April. Always are good live so wouldn’t mind seeing them booked again 

19 minutes ago, Pottsy2913 said:

On another note, I will honestly laugh my arse off if MCR and The Fratellis (NOT headlining, I must stress! Early main stage is fine!) are announced after they have been wrote off so many times.

I will most probably cry and will never shut up about it

16 minutes ago, TornShaun said:

The Sunday here is my ultimate! plus Biffy & QOTSA on the Friday! (wish i could go back and be at this one!)

reading_2010.jpg

Yeah, this was a great year.

I remember meeting someone I know on the Saturday night and he couldn’t believe that I’d watched Bad Religion instead of Arcade Fire.

He babbled on about how amazing Arcade Fire were and how I’d made a huge mistake in missing them.

I didn’t want to tell him that if I hadn’t watched Bad Religion I’d have watched Pendulum and if I hadn’t watched Pendulum I’d have watched Ash.haha.

• Like 1