Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 minute ago, TheWaters said:

Thank you for the confirmation Melvin Benn!! You should’ve told us earlier this if it was certain!

Whats with the sarcasm? I am purely sharing my thoughts, I dont want to get my hopes up, Rage would be my ultimate headliner. but is it realistic. a band that said no to touring europe and a headliner that is playing near Reading and Leeds a few weeks after the festival? I just think its getting your hopes up. I would love to be proved wrong but I dont see them on an exclusive. Plus Dan said get to 300 you can have all I have, we did and he said it was Eminem, BMTH/Biffy and LG. That seems way more Leeds. I didnt mean to come across as abruptly but thats purely how i see it.

3 minutes ago, defender4 said:

i can’t see it honestly, it’s REALLY not the reading crowd

most people i see talking about mcr think their fans are freaks 

90k tickets shifted in minutes says otherwise (Just in MK).  MCR are HOT right now, seems bizarre they've been ruled out in the forum but Stormzy is so discussed even though he's on tour days later. MCR leave here June and come back 2 months later. More realistic imo and then they go to the states on a huge tour. Could benefit them as a US 'warm up show' 

Edited by lukecork
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, defender4 said:

i can’t see it honestly, it’s REALLY not the reading crowd

most people i see talking about mcr think their fans are freaks 

I have different info than Dan, that says Stormzy/Dave, Liam/Courteeners, MCR/Bmth

I think MCR fans probably do identify as freaks. I like them, and would love to see them. 

We'll know next week though 

1 minute ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Whats with the sarcasm? I am purely sharing my thoughts, I dont want to get my hopes up, Rage would be my ultimate headliner. but is it realistic. a band that said no to touring europe and a headliner that is playing near Reading and Leeds a few weeks after the festival? I just think its getting your hopes up. I would love to be proved wrong but I dont see them on an exclusive. Plus Dan said get to 300 you can have all I have, we did and he said it was Eminem, BMTH/Biffy and LG. That seems way more Leeds. I didnt mean to come across as abruptly but thats purely how i see it.

I was only having laugh haha, was just because you were definitely saying it “won’t” be them rather than you don’t think it’s them. See my edit, I’m also trying to think realistic, I just don’t think it’s as simple as it’s “not happening”.

1 minute ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

He also said get to 250 and he’ll drop a headliner and gave us MCR.

Obviously Dan has made up some, if not all the info he’s given us so it’s hard to tell what’s real and not at this point.

Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t have any names yet and has been goofing you all cos everyone was badgering him so much.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

They’ll play for the right money

Just now, SomeoneListeningIn said:

He also said get to 250 and he’ll drop a headliner and gave us MCR.

Obviously Dan has made up some, if not all the info he’s given us so it’s hard to tell what’s real and not at this point.

Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t have any names yet and has been goofing you all cos everyone was badgering him so much.

That would be pretty funny tbf

Just now, OnlyRevolutions said:

Denzel Curry dropped a new EP today with Kenny Beats, it's fantastic if you haven't heard it yet, only 17 minutes so can be listened to pretty easily if you haven't got too much time but its 17 minutes of fire

Next up on my queue to listen to. Loved the video they dropped last night and some of the snippets sounded very good. Incredibly excited to get onto it.

3 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Denzel Curry dropped a new EP today with Kenny Beats, it's fantastic if you haven't heard it yet, only 17 minutes so can be listened to pretty easily if you haven't got too much time but its 17 minutes of fire

Yeah it’s incredible, even better than 13lood in + 13lood out from a couple weeks ago. Just about to change my PFP on here to it actually lmao

10 minutes ago, The_Ledgerwood said:

Really can't get into the new album, feels really bland

I fucking love it, they’ve always been my favourite band and it’s just so good 

Almost back to their debut sound 

Trying to keep expectations so slow, but Rage would be an instant day ticket grab for me, would go absolutely off.

Hope that rumour that there are fewer guitar acts on the main stage is false though, is a main stage day full of rock bands again too much to ask? 

I suppose Rage would make up for it though 😀