Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 minute ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Is it likely that Migos would sub R&L when they're subbing wireless as Quality Control which is their record label and Lil Baby, Lil Yachty and City Girls are performing alongside them so therefore it's a stronger booking.. they're playing under Skepta who would be sub level too wouldn't he?

I suppose if Migos subbed BMTH and Biffy its like third down.

10 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

sorry to burst the bubble it won't be rage, he's having you on its the second set of headliners. Stormzy wont do RandL as well as gigs at o2 and Leeds. Rage also seems too unrealistic

Thank you for the confirmation Melvin Benn!! You should’ve told us earlier this if it was certain!

Nah I get the skepticism tbf. I’m telling myself it’s not true to keep my expectations low still lmao

Edited by TheWaters

1 minute ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

I suppose if Migos subbed BMTH and Biffy its like third down.

Fair enough but can't grasp them subbing, i've liked some of the music they've put out but surely they were bigger in 2017 fresh off the release of Culture yet they played fifth down iirc, i guess Culture II was pretty popular with tracks like Walk It Talk It, Stir Fry and MotorSport being really popular even though the album is shit in comparison to Culture