Lineup 2020

randlfan

Nah, in all seriousness, I’m believing what Dan posted last night. 2014 had Macklemore and the Nero closing set which people thought was too unrealistic and it turned out to be real. 2018 had FOB, KOL and Panic headlining and it turned out to be real. 

Eminem being at Sziget, BMTH being at Lowlands and Biffy being dead quiet lines up nicely. I think it will turn out to be real too. 

• Upvote 1

On 2/5/2020 at 5:56 PM, Dan Wilcox said:

Think so, maybe w/c 17th. 

In response to being asked about when the lineup would drop Dan said this, was just having a read of the Sziget thread and they're expecting their lineup to drop (or at least a few acts) to drop on the 17th too to coincide with what Eminem is announcing on the same day, could be dropping a bunch of world tour dates on the 17th?

12 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Always get my hopes up for some decent rappers like Denzel, Trippie, JPEG, Goldlink (who are all at lowlands) and instead we get the likes of Big Shaq, Lil Pump and Dappy, whoever is their booking agent for rap doesn't have a clue, especially after the disaster that was the 1Xtra stage last year

I'm so glad I'm not the only one thinking this, they seem to be really out of touch with hip hop.

5 minutes ago, heartsink said:

It’s curated by radio one extra though 😂🤷🏼‍♂️

That would explain why most of the 1Xtra rap bookings are shite and the R1/Main bookings are mostly decent.

1Xtra has gone down the pan and most of what they play is generic drill and grime that’s not doing much. There’s much better stuff out there within the same genres.

• Upvote 1

heard this from someone that works at Festival Republic, 4 main stages with no clashes Sonisphere style, no undercard on each main stage or radio 1 stage to save cost 

MS1 - RATM X BMTH / BIFFY X LG - MCR

MS2 - STORMZY - TRAVIS SCOTT - EMINEM

MS3 - SLIPKNOT - AC/DC - G’N’R

MS4 - BLINK 182 X WEEZER - GREEN DAY - FALL OUT BOY

1 hour ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Don't know why people are wanting Travis Scott to headline when we could have the greatest scottish band of all time Travis play instead, now that's real music!

Eh, gunnae get it right up ye? Talkin pure pish pal.

Del Amitri is the greatest Scottish band of all time...closely followed by the Bay City Rollers and Belle & Sebastian.

Bawbag 😜

• Upvote 1

Been following this thread for a while & went to Reading for 10 years from 2002-2012.

Not sure if anyone has picked up on this yet but BBC Sounds there is a mix called Handpicked By 6 Music. One of the track is Rage - Bulls on Parade.

At the end of the track - the presenter says they've been announced for Coachella & will they play a certain August Bank Holiday Festival? He then says 'maybe they will have announced it by the time you hear this'. He must have inside knowledge.

I definitely think Rage will be a headliner. Possible sub by Skepta or Dave.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, allyn1983 said:

Been following this thread for a while & went to Reading for 10 years from 2002-2012.

Not sure if anyone has picked up on this yet but BBC Sounds there is a mix called Handpicked By 6 Music. One of the track is Rage - Bulls on Parade.

At the end of the track - the presenter says they've been announced for Coachella & will they play a certain August Bank Holiday Festival? He then says 'maybe they will have announced it by the time you hear this'. He must have inside knowledge.

my god i hope youre right

5 minutes ago, allyn1983 said:

oh my god i’ve just listened. you’re right. don’t get me gassed i swear to god 

• Like 1