Lineup 2020

randlfan

2 minutes ago, Wev said:

I pray it’s the strokes. Saw them in Paris last summer and they were brilliant. I think it’s very likely despite most thinking it’s not

Certainly I'd like to think the sound system at Reading/Leeds will be better. I saw them at All Points East and I could tell the performance was decent, but the acoustics were a total let down.

3 minutes ago, charlierc said:

Certainly I'd like to think the sound system at Reading/Leeds will be better. I saw them at All Points East and I could tell the performance was decent, but the acoustics were a total let down.

The band were fucking great, but that festival is a shambles. Two of julians mics failed him that night, mixing was off. Ill give a pass on the volume because thats down to legal issues i think

2 minutes ago, Ichacu said:

The band were fucking great, but that festival is a shambles. Two of julians mics failed him that night, mixing was off. Ill give a pass on the volume because thats down to legal issues i think

I thought some people said that other nights at APE had better volume and general mix. And yeah that's right - Is This It was an instrumental with crowd singalong.

It was like that on other stages though. Interpol and Courtney Barnett on the second stage really lacked oomph. Perhaps the best sound was in the tent where I saw Jarvis Cocker.

3 minutes ago, Chad888 said:

Imagine if Dan gave a correct answer all 3 times he gave headliners.

Friday Reading/Saturday Leeds - RATM

Saturday Reading/Sunday Leeds - Liam Gallagher + Biffy Clyro

Sunday reading/Friday Leeds - My Chemical Romance

Secret set from Eminem.

BMTH subbing for RATM.

Think there’s more chance of Eminem headlining and Biffy Clyro doing the secret set! 

Just now, jamieaslee said:

Ill be more disappointed if they dont land obvious "smaller" acts like Fontaines DC, IDLES, Denzel Curry, JID, Jpegmafia, etc

Always get my hopes up for some decent rappers like Denzel, Trippie, JPEG, Goldlink (who are all at lowlands) and instead we get the likes of Big Shaq, Lil Pump and Dappy, whoever is their booking agent for rap doesn't have a clue, especially after the disaster that was the 1Xtra stage last year