Lineup 2020

randlfan

Would be a day ticket for me on the Biffy/BMTH day, hoping it doesn't fall on the Sunday so I can head off to Victorious. Eminem outright headlining in 2013, 2017 and 2020 would just be terrible, even if the logic is clearly there from their point of view. 

I understand why everyone is complaining about Eminem headlining for the third time since 2013, although from Reading and Leeds I respective he is a major ticket shifter. But nobody is saying the same about Biffy - they headlined in 2013, co-headlined in 2016 and are supposedly back again this year too. 

At least in 2013 we had strong subs in Nine Inch Nails and System of a Down!

If this info is true then they must really be struggling. Hopefully they get RATM next year if that’s when they tour Europe, if download don’t nab them first! 

where is this Eminem rumor coming from? Yes, there's this new album, but absolutely nothing else, right?
I can understand the (unrealistic) hopes for RATM. They're back together, they will play in the US, they said they'll not tour Europe... still in forums like this people can hope for one exclusive show. 
Eminem - why?

Just now, r55N said:

where is this Eminem rumor coming from? Yes, there's this new album, but absolutely nothing else, right?
I can understand the (unrealistic) hopes for RATM. They're back together, they will play in the US, they said they'll not tour Europe... still in forums like this people can hope for one exclusive show. 
Eminem - why?

Leaked for Sziget and now also leaked for R&L, that's if you choose to believe leaks

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, VCK said:

I don't mind either Biffy or Eminem, but both of them, again?

They must be struggling for money after last year.

Re: Migos not being a sub. I didn't believe ADTR were sub sized last year.

Think it's more of a fuck all artists, especially headliners, touring in August kinda thing/returning artists from long haitus' doing their own thing. Guess money comes into it though - if you throw enough money at an artist they might be inclined to play your festival even if it's outside their current touring schedule (possibly similar to Foos last year?) just might be something FR aren't prepared to do.

Biffy are no doubt going to be there seeing as they've got no festivals planned except Big Weekend, every year they've played there they've also played R&L

BMTH have apparently refused to headline this year, can't see that happening as it's the biggest slot they've been offered by a festival in the UK before and a big improvement from their mid-other slot at Glastonbury last year, Lowlands festival makes them even more likely

Eminem being rumoured for Sziget alongside Calvin Harris and Kings of Leon, can't imagine we'll get the other two seeing as Calvin is at Creamfields and KOL played the other year, therefore out of the three leaks Eminem is the most likely to show up at R&L

Biffy + BMTH / LG / Eminem seems really likely regardless of if Dan leaked it or not, whether the undercard stuff is true or not is up for debate but those headliners seem extremely likely to me

1 hour ago, gimleydesigner said:

I hope by the above responses you realise how outright ridiculous this is, even for you🤨

I’m not that ridiculous, but what’s wrong with my classified info I’ve just told everyone

11 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Biffy are no doubt going to be there seeing as they've got no festivals planned except Big Weekend, every year they've played there they've also played R&L

BMTH have apparently refused to headline this year, can't see that happening as it's the biggest slot they've been offered by a festival in the UK before and a big improvement from their mid-other slot at Glastonbury last year, Lowlands festival makes them even more likely

Eminem being rumoured for Sziget alongside Calvin Harris and Kings of Leon, can't imagine we'll get the other two seeing as Calvin is at Creamfields and KOL played the other year, therefore out of the three leaks Eminem is the most likely to show up at R&L

Biffy + BMTH / LG / Eminem seems really likely regardless of if Dan leaked it or not, whether the undercard stuff is true or not is up for debate but those headliners seem extremely likely to me

i’m not accusing you of bullshitting but this kinda justification was the exact thing we were doing with rage and stormzy a few pages back lmfao

Dan's name dropped all the headliners at one point or the other, but and I stress, take this with a pinch of salt (you can choose to believe me or not that's up to you) but one of my best friends is getting his end away with someone at FR and the info he has is: 

Stormzy / Dave (Sub)

Liam / Courteeners (Coheadline) 

MCR / BMTH (Sub) 

That's all I'm Saying. 

Edited by The_Ledgerwood

Just now, The_Ledgerwood said:

Dan's name dropped all the hesdliners at one point or the other, but and I stress, take this with a pinch of salt (you can choose to believe me or not that's up to you) but one of my best friends is getting his end away with someone at FR and the info he has is: 

Stormzy / Dave (Sub)

Liam / Courteeners (Coheadline) 

MCR / BMTH (Sub) 

That's all I'm Saying. 

Not again ffs...