Lineup 2020

randlfan

6 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

This has 2018 written all over it. He’s telling the truth but it’s so disappointing people are going to choose to disbelieve the info. 

Biffy / BMTH day ticket will be great. 

You pretty much called this was how it was going to turn out too.

It's an entirely realistic lineup too. I don't see what the issue is here.

Am I right in saying dan always gives us correct info just before the actual line up drops? 
I used to have a friend who worked in media and used to get the press release 24 hours early and used to tell me the line up (I never used to spread it on here in case he got in shit for it) 

Im hoping Dan has something similar and is just fucking with us until then! 

The line up isn’t awful, I guess the festival has changed a lot from when I started to go. But man, I was so pumped for RATM. 

Edited by jonnyisRFC

4 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

How can someone who's sold as many tickets as Gerry Cinnamon not be big enough to sub? Have you seen some of the acts to actually sub this?

His popularity is astounding and he is certainly big enough to sub. Lots of people just dislike him on here. I can’t stand Eminem but I’m not going to say he shouldn’t be a headliner because he’s over the hill. 

R&l is literally becoming download right in front of some people’s eyes and too many people don’t complain and buy tickets anyway.

The same headliners every three years recycled and repackaged.

If Dan Wilcox is right then fuck that. I was excited at the prospect of rage, but I’ve got egg of my face for thinking R&L had actually turned a corner.

If you look at those acts and get excited, can I ask...is this your first festival? Or do you not give a shit about heavy act recycling and don’t really care if the same bands play year after year?

Edited by Matt42
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

R&l is literally becoming download right in front of some people’s eyes and too many people don’t complain and buy tickets anyway.

If Dan Wilcox is right then fuck that. I was excited at the prospect of rage, but I’ve got egg of my face for thinking R&L had actually turned a corner.

If you look at those acts and get excited, can I ask...is this your first festival? Or do you not give a shit about heavy act recycling and don’t really care if the same bands play year after year?

I really love Biffy Clyro and Bring Me The Horizon so that excites me. Everything else he posted does absolutely nothing for me. 

I totally see the Download parallels. 

6 hours ago, Dan Wilcox said:

Ok the dude bitching earlier today made me laugh but this got me. Don't think it'll go down well anyway but here we go...

Biffy/BMTH // LG // Eminem

Subs: Migos / Courteeners / Gerry Cinammon don't know who is subbing who.

NME headliners Red Orange County and AJ Tracey, one TBC. 

Run the Jewels main stage. 

Main stage very low on guitar bands.

That's all I know for now. 

Literally nothing too exciting there for me lol

Love Biffy and BMTH but seen them before

LG and Eminem also (Reading 2017)

Also main stage very low on guitar bands scares me

If this is true it'll still be great as Reading always seems to be, but damn did I get my hopes up.

36 minutes ago, Sam Y said:

I believe the headliners but not the subs as I don’t think Migos isn’t big enough any more and Gerry cinnamon isn’t yet unless they’re subbing the co headline

Migos played just before The Strokes at Lollapalooza Paris last year and had a huge crowd so can see it being a possibility.

6 hours ago, Kian said:

Has anyone ever seen The Reytons and if so let me know if they're half decent live- think they'll be on the lineup somewhere (obviously not main stage) the vocals give me an Alex Turner vibe phaha.

They’re a very shite version of arctics but a good laugh and generally get a good crows

23 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Second time at Reading for me, so yeah I’m in the former group