Lineup 2020

randlfan

3 minutes ago, JamieB1830 said:

he's a stupid twat, i honestly don't know why he's agreed to doing so many fucking shows and festivals when he knows what a liability his voice is

shit maybe that's why the lineup's taking so long, he's pulled out because of his voice

but i don't wanna think that

I've wondered, honestly. It could be plausible?

If I had the power Dan had, I would do exactly the same. The old Carrot on a stick.

He'll tell us the date of the announcement, definitively, a couple of days before the social media channels. 

He'll also tell us the headliners then too. 

If Dan posts at midnight tonight with the 3 headliners and a few other names, I'll literally eat a hat (not my hat)

25 minutes ago, JamieB1830 said:

yo whilst we wait, any tips for someone going reading for the first time

i've legit never been to a festival before so like yikes

Don't camp right at the bottom or on the side of of a hill. 

Don't pack too much but make sure you've got enough in case stuff gets soaked if there's a downpour. 

Don't try and plan everything, just go with the flow a bit and give yourself time to explore. 

Drink before you go to the arena as much as you can cause prices are extortionate. 

When you buy food try and go for carb heavy stuff cause you won't need to eat as much if you're getting a good meal. 

Co-op meal deal is a life saver. 

Camp near a landmark, it can be a nightmare to find tents otherwise. 

Under no circumstances camp on / next to a path, your tents will get ruined by day 2.

If you can, try and get an early entry ticket and arrive in the morning as it opens before the given time most years. You'll have your pick of the campsites. 

Just enjoy yourself really, it's a great weekend no matter what the lineup is. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Liam Gallagher isn’t going to pull out of a festival he’s playing in August because he’s got a bad throat in February. There’s been a lot of nonsense in this thread but that is right up there. 

But isn't that why the lineup is delayed? 

😵

9 minutes ago, charlierc said:

So do I.

I went to the 360 show at Wembley Arena. Thought it was great. Though Florence Welch and Boy George turning it up helped the party vibe.

That would of been class. Always up there as one of my favourite bands would of loved to have been at there headline set at Glastonbury.