Lineup 2020

randlfan

Just now, RarerThanDandyB said:

Who do you want to play if you decided?

If i could have any headliners this year not based on touring schedules or anything then i'd go for Biffy / Foals + J Cole / The 1975 but for acts that could play this year i'd go for Kaytranada, Brockhampton, Flume, Tyler and Denzel (listed them earlier but dont mind repeating myself as we've got to make these pages up) those who i'm currently backing the most at least

Just now, OnlyRevolutions said:

If i could have any headliners this year not based on touring schedules or anything then i'd go for Biffy / Foals + J Cole / The 1975 but for acts that could play this year i'd go for Kaytranada, Brockhampton, Flume, Tyler and Denzel (listed them earlier but dont mind repeating myself as we've got to make these pages up) those who i'm currently backing the most at least

Good set of acts. I’m hoping it’s a good line up but I know it’s gonna be a replica of 2018.

52 minutes ago, syc1818 said:

Funniest campsite memory?

2017 got absolutly trashed on the saturday. Eminem was the one I was most looking forward to, 3pm went to close my eyes in the tent to freshen up. Woke up and could hear eminem banging away in White camp, thought "oo someone's playing him in prep for tonight" went outside to an empty campsite and realised it was Lose Yourself by the actual Eminem 20 minute walk away. He finished with that. 

Waking up at 5am every morning to have the first crap of the day only to find it was absolutly destroyed including shit on the ceiling from the night before.

A whole group of strangers coming together so we could cut a hole in the white camp : RV fence so we could party with some American FR stage act who was in some top quality camper van only to be dragged out by Reading security and watched as a days work cutting was patched over.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Frohman_MD said:

What gigs and festivals have people got planned for the rest of 2020? My list currently stands at:

NME Awards, The 1975, Circa Waves, Example, Catfish and the Bottlemen, 2000 Trees, Truck Festival, and Stormzy.

CONCERTS 2020

SLIPKNOT - 16th JANUARY ☑️

FRANK CARTER & THE RATTLESNAKES - 12th FEBRUARY

CAGE THE ELEPHANT - 19th FEBRUARY 

THE 1975 - 28th FEBRUARY

PAUL HEATON & JACQUI ABBOTT - 25th APRIL

NICK CAVE & THE BAD SEEDS - 6th MAY

FOALS - 7th MAY

FAITH NO MORE - 9th JUNE

DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL - 10-14th JUNE

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE - 20th JUNE

THOM YORKE TOMORROW’S MODERN BOXES - 21st JUNE

GLASTONBURY FESTIVAL - 24-28th JUNE

BRITISH SUMMER TIME - 10-12th JULY

KNOTFEST - 22nd AUGUST

LEEDS FESTIVAL - 26-30th AUGUST

Just now, Frohman_MD said:

What gigs and festivals have people got planned for the rest of 2020? My list currently stands at:

NME Awards, The 1975, Circa Waves, Example, Catfish and the Bottlemen, 2000 Trees, Truck Festival, and Stormzy.

No festivals but I've got:

The 1975, The Maine, Twin Atlantic, Set It Off, McFly, MCR, Hella Mega, Foals