Lineup 2020

randlfan

2 minutes ago, Sam Y said:

Was my first time seeing the 1975. I heard they were good before hand but didn’t know they’d be that good. Really want to see brockhampton hope they’re here this year

Yeah The 1975 are excellent, can't wait to see them later this month, is anybody else catching them on their tour? BROCKHAMPTON will be playing a few shows in May but i missed out on tickets so i'm keeping my eye on twickets, i'm not too hopeful they'll be there this year so if i was you i'd try catch them in May if you can find a ticket

Edited by OnlyRevolutions

Just now, OnlyRevolutions said:

Yeah The 1975 are excellent, can't wait to see them later this month, is anybody else catching them on their tour? BROCKHAMPTON will be playing a few shows in May but i missed out on tickets so i'm keeping my eye on twickets, i'm not too hopeful they'll be there this year so if i was you i'd try catch them in May if you can find a ticket

Yep, seeing them in Cardiff. Will be my first time seeing them and I'm so excited. People is such a banger.

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Baffling. In my mind halsey could play the tent and it probably wouldn’t be full. Maybe I am out of touch.

them considering halsey to headline literally sounds like R&L haven’t changed their senior bookers since 2005. Stinks of “who are the kids listening to” and literally picking the first person that you see on Spotify.

Can you not see the irony of saying that perhaps you're out of touch, then the bookers picking acts "that the kids are listening to". Maybe the kids are listening to them. You and I both clearly aren't the main clientele of R&L.

Also, if what Dan is saying is true, then a few acts have turned down the headline gig offer, so it's possible that Halsey wasn't their first choice. Maybe they asked her after they were turned down by Billie Eilish.

23 hours ago, iforaneye said:

He's not sold out Hampden off the back of supporting the Courteeners 😆 Watch his TRNSMT 2018 set and that was before anyone in England had even heard of him, probably what brought him to Liam Fray's attention too as they were on after to a smaller crowd.

What? Yes he has. Unless there's extra tickets now on sale.

1 minute ago, zak14 said:

Saw the black keys the other week, they were amazing, would love to see them back at Reading soon

Absolutely naff in 2012. I really haven’t liked them live whenever I’ve seen them. It’s almost like they play their own songs too fast.

3 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

What’s everyone’s view on chicken sandwiches?

I agree with Matt, if done right, you cant beat it but done wrong, absolutely vile. Tesco's chicken sandwiches are nice. Roast chicken from Sunday on a sugar roll is beautiful. FUCKIN LOVE CHICKEN SANDWICHES.