Lineup 2020

randlfan

Just now, Gerard the Fab said:

Dan has really chucked this whole thing in the air but I agree with @The_Ledgerwood I don’t think BMTH would turn down headlining( all signs say they have but who knows) and I think LG would co

Stormzy-BMTH/LG-MCR??

Biffy are in Germany August, Eminem playing Sziget.

I reckon Biffy Clyro, Liam Gallagher and Eminem

4 hours ago, Dan Wilcox said:

Not really. What one person considers depressing might entice someone else to buy a ticket. I would assume those that buy tix before the line up is released just enjoy the experience regardless or would be satisfied regardless of the individual acts. 

Exactly I bought my Ticket in December, because I want to experience something different every show

What’s the point in having her coheadline with Liam Gallagher though? Is she really someone that people would part serious money with to see here?

Maybe I’m out of touch but I never thought Halsey would ever be in contention to headline a UK festival. Her success in America doesn’t really translate here at all.

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

R&L could conflict with other dates she has lined up elsewhere. It’s not unbelievable. 

Touring until June. 

Leaves her free. Can't see her turning a big slot down. BMTH subbed by Halsey. 

The amount of people that have "turned down" slots when it's the year for them to promote stuff seems excessive. 

2 minutes ago, The_Ledgerwood said:

Touring until June. 

The amount of people that have "turned down" slots when it's the year for them to promote stuff seems excessive. 

Touring until June at the moment. There could be stuff in the pipeline that hasn’t been announced yet. 

Some bands prefer doing their own shows over festivals. Look at all of the bands this year who are over here within a month or so of Download who could headline there and were probably approached but seemingly turned any offers down to do their own thing. 

1 minute ago, The_Ledgerwood said:

Touring until June. 

Dan has never really told us the problems they've had with booking acts in the past though, he usually just drops the lineup, the amount of acts he's said have turned down slots could be a small number compared to previous years we just don't know what the booking process is like