Lineup 2020

randlfan

4 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

If we’re including every possibility then I guess Gorillaz can be added.

My personal favourite choice, seems unlikely but my fingers are crossed. Didn't someone say ages ago that, one of the headliners was a rap/hip hop act, another was indie and the last one was a curve ball for Reading? Surely Gorillaz would be a huge curve ball... 

3 minutes ago, SteventheG said:

Surely we’re gonna see the likes of idles, wolf alice, Declan mckenna etc this year. Some of the country’s hottest acts

Saw Wolf Alice at the Ethiad with foo fighters a couple of years ago and thought they were shite live not gonna lie

1 minute ago, Dan Wilcox said:

Apparently a LOT of acts turned down headliner slots, not just BMTH. 

Blimey. Got to be a money issue? Perhaps Live Nation spunked a load of cash on another band, say, a recently-reunited and mega-expensive headliner.. :ph34r:. Or realistically, Eminem.

8 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Is this the info you received that you consider depressing?

Perhaps someone seeming likely to be taking the headline slot (maybe RATM) but the dotted lines weren’t signed has pulled out?? 

or maybe Courteeners are subbing which appears to be everyone’s worst nightmare (aside from mine because I think they’re a cracking band)