Lineup 2020

randlfan

20 minutes ago, TownNation said:

I know he’s just been announced for Parklife and i’d Be buying a day ticket to specifically see him

What

The

Flip

?

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeally? You’re buying a festival ticket purely to see KSI?!?!

That blows my mind.

How old are you may I ask?

I always skip his tracks with JME and the like if they pop up on my Spotify shuffle. Do not rate him at all.

Proper shocked by that post.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

What

The

Flip

?

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeally? You’re buying a festival ticket purely to see KSI?!?!

That blows my mind.

How old are you may I ask?

I always skip his tracks with JME and the like if they pop up on my Spotify shuffle. Do not rate him at all.

Proper shocked by that post.

I remember watching the OOOOLLLLLDDDDD KSI when you could park a bus between his teeth, like 10 years ago or something. Imagine thinking all them years ago he'd be breaking boxing records, youtube records and performing music. Not a fan of him at all but credit to what he's done, now doubt fame and money has helped. I cant imagine anybody over 18 going to see him at Parklife.

2 hours ago, mttJ said:

How many of you have done both Reading and Leeds before? If so, which did you prefer?

Yeah i've done both and Leeds is so much better so i won't be returning to Reading anytime soon, the silent disco at Reading just doesn't come close to the late night stages at Leeds, Piccadilly is my favourite thing about the festival

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, lukecork said:

I remember watching the OOOOLLLLLDDDDD KSI when you could park a bus between his teeth, like 10 years ago or something. Imagine thinking all them years ago he'd be breaking boxing records, youtube records and performing music. Not a fan of him at all but credit to what he's done, now doubt fame and money has helped. I cant imagine anybody over 18 going to see him at Parklife.

I’d probably watch him if he was playing and not clashing with anyone. It would be a laugh and bring back memories 

4 minutes ago, lukecork said:

Yeah I’m 22 so I grew up watching his videos, grew out of it a bit now but a few of his newer tunes pop if you’re into that stuff imo

3 minutes ago, lukecork said:

I enjoyed his YouTube channel and admire what he’s accomplished but somebody buying a festival ticket FOR HIM is baffling.

He’s a novelty act musically surely?

And yes, I have heard his tracks and stand by that assumption lol.

1 minute ago, metallimuse said:

I enjoyed his YouTube channel and admire what he’s accomplished but somebody buying a festival ticket FOR HIM is baffling.

He’s a novelty act musically surely?

And yes, I have heard his tracks and stand by that assumption lol.

I'd never heard of him till the other day lol and the whole 'Boxing' thing seems a joke lol 'White-Collar' boxing rather than Professional!

I am so glad I’m not that bothered about the lineup of this fest anymore and can sit back and enjoy the carnage without being annoyed whatsoever.

Also always good to relay any info I’ve heard back onto here so might as well. In no way am I claiming I 100% believe this or its deffo true etc. Just what I’ve heard from someone who has reliable proven sources on Some things etc. So it’s not just coming from a randomer but believe it at your own risk haha

Bring Me The Horizon were supposedly offered a slot (unsure whether it was sub or headline) that they’ve turned down for whatever reason. Believable that, however the same person is also saying they’ve been trying to get AM for a few months and have recently landed them.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, TornShaun said:

I'd never heard of him till the other day lol and the whole 'Boxing' thing seems a joke lol 'White-Collar' boxing rather than Professional!

It has turned Professional now, he has had one fight in LA against another YouTuber, it was promoted by Eddie Hearn and was on Sky Sports etc. And they headlined the card!...they're not great boxers, but they are taking it serious now

Just now, ModBoy said:

It has turned Professional now, he has had one fight in LA against another YouTuber, it was promoted by Eddie Hearn and was on Sky Sports etc. And they headlined the card!...they're not great boxers, but they are taking it serious now

To me that's still 'White-Collar' boxing lol 

3 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

I am so glad I’m not that bothered about the lineup of this fest anymore and can sit back and enjoy the carnage without being annoyed whatsoever.

Also always good to relay any info I’ve heard back onto here so might as well. In no way am I claiming I 100% believe this or its deffo true etc. Just what I’ve heard from someone who has reliable proven sources on Some things etc. So it’s not just coming from a randomer but believe it at your own risk haha

Bring Me The Horizon were supposedly offered a slot (unsure whether it was sub or headline) that they’ve turned down for whatever reason. Believable that, however the same person is also saying they’ve been trying to get AM for a few months and have recently landed them.

i would happily take that! but as you said the lineup is just a bonus now as the whole experience of the festival is what i go for but if we're not getting Stormzy / LG / RATM then in my opinion Eminem / LG / Arctic Monkeys isn't bad and twitter will go into meltdown

1 minute ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

i would happily take that! but as you said the lineup is just a bonus now as the whole experience of the festival is what i go for but if we're not getting Stormzy / LG / RATM then in my opinion Eminem / LG / Arctic Monkeys isn't bad and twitter will go into meltdown

Surely not Eminem/LG/AM? No heavy balance in there 😢

1 minute ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Yeah agreed. I go for a good time rather than necessarily the lineup. It’s also my birthday weekend so that plays a part in not caring about the lineup, more the celebration lmao. Yeah also agreed, can’t say I’d watch Eminem or LG but would deffo see AM. Would probably the best possible lineup for the general Reading goer too tbf

9 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Can't hit me with this double win like that! Really hope this is true (preferably AM but no BMTH would make me happy too unless they are replaced by cardi b or some shite)

Can't see Eminem and AM in the same year sounds like a fortune to me. Would sellout quickest for years though.

Edited by gfa