Lineup 2020

randlfan

17 minutes ago, So Sad Simon said:

That's major trolling and completely unfair imho. Have a laugh about line-ups, drop hints, post red herrings but don't imply that people may have wasted a significant amount of their hard-earned money. Sorry my friend but that's a c*nt's trick.   

Not really. What one person considers depressing might entice someone else to buy a ticket. I would assume those that buy tix before the line up is released just enjoy the experience regardless or would be satisfied regardless of the individual acts. 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Dan Wilcox said:

Not really. What one person considers depressing might entice someone else to buy a ticket. I would assume those that buy tix before the line up is released just enjoy the experience regardless or would be satisfied regardless of the individual acts. 

This! 👆

If someone wants to tell me all of their favourite acts, and I said they were all playing 100%, that person would still be daft to buy a ticket based on the say so of a stranger on the internet with a history of misleading the forum. 

I was gonna leak the whole thing, now I think I better keep it hush. 😂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dan Wilcox said:

If someone wants to tell me all of their favourite acts, and I said they were all playing 100%, that person would still be daft to buy a ticket based on the say so of a stranger on the internet with a history of misleading the forum. 

I was gonna leak the whole thing, now I think I better keep it hush. 😂

Nah just leak it anyways bro 

1 minute ago, So Sad Simon said:

What a child.

Lol calm down. I don't know the full line up. The info I consider depressing was given to me this morning. As someone mentioned earlier, I don't tend to get legit info until very close to the announcement. If you or anybody else has decided to buy a ticket based on anything I've said, for a festival that takes months to sell out regardless, you are a fool. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dan Wilcox said:

Lol calm down. I don't know the full line up. The info I consider depressing was given to me this morning. As someone mentioned earlier, I don't tend to get legit info until very close to the announcement. If you or anybody else has decided to buy a ticket based on anything I've said, for a festival that takes months to sell out regardless, you are a fool. 

I'm guessing the new info contradicts Rage.

18 hours ago, R-K1D said:

It would get people in earlier and would for sure be a decent atmosphere, the guys definitely money

I know he’s just been announced for Parklife and i’d Be buying a day ticket to specifically see him. Saw him twice in concert in 2019 and he has a right atmosphere, he’s banging.

Yeah, big fan of him and his work, whether that’s his rapping, or his YouTube, Boxing etc.

I’d love to see it!

18 hours ago, R-K1D said:

It would get people in earlier and would for sure be a decent atmosphere, the guys definitely money

I know he’s just been announced for Parklife and i’d Be buying a day ticket to specifically see him. Saw him twice in concert in 2019 and he has a right atmosphere, he’s banging.

Yeah, big fan of him and his work, whether that’s his rapping, or his YouTube, Boxing etc.

I’d love to see it!

10 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

I must admit @Dan Wilcox you annoy me some times with your secrecy and wind ups, but you make the chat a better place. Ignore the haters and drop the lineup. WE ALL LOVE YOU

ps Dyou know if the Ostrich Burger van will be back that’s my favourite 

This I can confirm!