Lineup 2020

randlfan

3 hours ago, Pr0paneNightm4re said:

Biffy album coming out May now, confirmed. Does make them more or less likely? 

F28D5EC7-E17D-42D9-89E8-C0EE5454D8C9.png

I don’t think it really changes things, album was always likely to be first half of the year and they’re playing Euro festivals in August so I think they’re a strong favourite for R&L.

3 minutes ago, Dim Sum said:

Anyone else feel like we should disable this forum till there is an announcement of the announcement then we can get the hype going it's kinda getting me a lil depressed seeing all these potential headliners get the sack. 

Or we just talk about other things like what food stands dyou want back

3 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Or we just talk about other things like what food stands dyou want back

The this feeling stage was mint when leeds had it, seen it at smaller festivals before and thought it was a great addition! I still miss the days of the jäger truck/tent and various other tents Oxfam late night ect in the village 

Just now, heartsink said:

The this feeling stage was mint when leeds had it, seen it at smaller festivals before and thought it was a great addition! I still miss the days of the jäger truck/tent and various other tents Oxfam late night ect in the village 

The Jack Rocks tent/stage whatever you wanna call it in 2017 was pretty cool! Plus you could take your own beer in as well as wasn't inside the main arena!

28 minutes ago, mttJ said:

How many of you have done both Reading and Leeds before? If so, which did you prefer?

Possibly unfair to compare given the gap, but I've done Reading in 2008 and 2009 and then Leeds in 2017. 

slightly preferred Reading's layout if I had to choose, but again there's every chance that's changed in the past decade anyway. 

40 minutes ago, Dim Sum said:

Anyone else feel like we should disable this forum till there is an announcement of the announcement then we can get the hype going it's kinda getting me a lil depressed seeing all these potential headliners get the sack. 

Oh shit, people think it's depressing NOW? Might as well shut this thing down full stop. 

3 minutes ago, Bixer said:

Possibly unfair to compare given the gap, but I've done Reading in 2008 and 2009 and then Leeds in 2017. 

slightly preferred Reading's layout if I had to choose, but again there's every chance that's changed in the past decade anyway. 

It has expanded since then but the core layout remains the same. You can get from the front of the main stage to the front of the tent in 5 mins

2 minutes ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

More trolling? Like anyone else think Dan actually doesnt have a clue in the slightest and just saying all the stuff to troll? We dying out here mannnn

Nah. The whole beauty of what Dan does is that he always sprinkles some truth in there somewhere. Usually the most disappointing bits of info are the true bits 

13 minutes ago, Dan Wilcox said:

Oh shit, people think it's depressing NOW? Might as well shut this thing down full stop. 

That's major trolling and completely unfair imho. Have a laugh about line-ups, drop hints, post red herrings but don't imply that people may have wasted a significant amount of their hard-earned money. Sorry my friend but that's a c*nt's trick.   

• Downvote 9

That's major trolling and completely unfair imho. Have a laugh about line-ups, drop hints, post red herrings but don't imply that people may have wasted a significant amount of their hard-earned money. Sorry my friend but that's a c*nt's trick.   

@Dan Wilcox Right now!

4782551.jpg

Edited by TornShaun
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, So Sad Simon said:

If you’re happy to buy a ticket prior to the line-up announcement where there’s absolutely zero incentive to with R&L, I can’t imagine they would be too bothered.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, So Sad Simon said:

He put a trio in that may or may not be correct and said its depressing now. He is only joking, seems a big jump to accusing of saying people have wasted their money. It's at peoples discretion to buy a ticket and if someone has knowledge the lineups bad then he can say that. Have you bought a ticket?

• Upvote 1