Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 minute ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

If you believe Dan then no. He says Liam Gallagher is headlining, not with anyone or he doesn’t believe it is with anyone else. If you don’t believe him or are skeptical then maybe he could be co-headlining and it’s like Biffy/Liam, BMTH and Eminem. 

I do think the arguments weak saying Liam is definitely a headliner if we didn’t get Dans information, they had no choice to announce him and wouldn’t want to give anything else away. 

Dans right tho, so no need to worry. Rage, Liam and Stormzy (that order cause I’m a Leeds attendee and that’s the best one)

It’d be Rage Stormzy Liam wouldn’t it which imo is the worst order unfortunately 

1 minute ago, Gerard the Fab said:

It’d be Rage Stormzy Liam wouldn’t it which imo is the worst order unfortunately 

Shit yeah. Yeah that is the worst order. I wouldn’t really care if we had Rage (the more I convince myself the worst the fall is gonna be when Dan is trolling us)

i doubt liam would agree to a coheadline slot lmao you know what he’s like, but i could be wrong

unless he’s busy i can see lewis capaldi being there, he’s very fucking big right now

idk what the deal with dan is because i’m completely new here. is he like a fortune teller, an insider, something like that??? i mean either way, i’ll try and take his word for it with a grain of salt, mainly because you all believe him but i don’t wanna be disappointed lol

i’ll be honest, it all adds up, and if this lineup is real it’ll be fucking biblical

Edited by defender4
formatting

4 minutes ago, defender4 said:

i doubt liam would agree to a coheadline slot lmao you know what he’s like, but i could be wrong

unless he’s busy i can see lewis capaldi being there, he’s very fucking big right now

idk what the deal with dan is because i’m completely new here. is he like a fortune teller, an insider, something like that??? i mean either way, i’ll try and take his word for it with a grain of salt, mainly because you all believe him but i don’t wanna be disappointed lol

i’ll be honest, it all adds up, and if this lineup is real it’ll be fucking biblical

Me too now he’s been announced

I think Lewis would be a special guest main stage Saturday

Dan works at Fr I believe and has been telling us info for about 6 years now I believe prolly longer 

And yes yes it would be

2 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

I assume having Eminem and RATM as headliners would be just too damn expensive to supply?

That does sound extremely expensive but I don’t think LG costs a fortune

But if they haven’t got Travis then I think they’d give grime a chance this year with either Stormzy or Skepta co and then Eminem next year

I’m currently thinking on the lines of

BMTH/Foals

Eminem

Green Day or MCR or Killers next year

59 minutes ago, Dukey said:

Maybe Dan has been sent in these forums by Festival Republic to leak info and drum up excitement before they eventually announce.. hence why he's more active now... 🕵️‍♂️

Or test the waters with artists names...