Lineup 2020

randlfan

I could see them bumping Skepta up to co for a rap headliner 

Going for either 

Stormzy-LG- Biffy/BMTH
or 

Skepta/BMTH-LG-RATM

I wanna say Gorillaz but I’m not sure they fit in, can’t see a co being accepted but I don’t think they’d outright either

6 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Going for either 

Stormzy-LG- Biffy/BMTH
or 

Skepta/BMTH-LG-RATM

I wanna say Gorillaz but I’m not sure they fit in, can’t see a co being accepted but I don’t think they’d outright either

😴😴😴😴😴

6 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Going for either 

Stormzy-LG- Biffy/BMTH
or 

Skepta/BMTH-LG-RATM

I’d actually love to see Skepta and BMTH co headline, don’t see it happening though but would be epic.

19 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

I’d actually love to see Skepta and BMTH co headline, don’t see it happening though but would be epic.

Same that would be mental, probably Just a lot of mosh pits tbh

Would Skepta or Stormzy be the first grime artist to headline R&L

Edited by Gerard the Fab

7 minutes ago, Dan Wilcox said:

Oh wow I haven't seen Claire for years. We were good mates when I used to work with her years back. 

Yeah Tash seems to know pretty much all of Gloucester to be fair. 

Yeah i worked with Claire! 

Edited by TornShaun

Just now, OnlyRevolutions said:

Think you're in the majority on that one to be fair, haven't seen many people hoping for Blink, it ain't the early 2000's anymore

I think they’d be a good sub but they’d not accept that. They have one or two good songs but imo not enough for a 2 hour headline set

1 minute ago, Gerard the Fab said:

I think they’d be a good sub but they’d not accept that. They have one or two good songs but imo not enough for a 2 hour headline set

I was hoping for Blink! (and they have more than enough for a 2hr set)

Edited by TornShaun

16 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Think you're in the majority on that one to be fair, haven't seen many people hoping for Blink, it ain't the early 2000's anymore

Yeah I do NOT want 2 hours of Blink.

On the flip side of that though is if BMTH were to play before Blink then I’d be able to leave early and avoid the queues so, silver lining and all that.

28 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

Yeah I do NOT want 2 hours of Blink.

On the flip side of that though is if BMTH were to play before Blink then I’d be able to leave early and avoid the queues so, silver lining and all that.

Saw them in 2017 in Newcastle, boring as fcuk mate 

Dan said the announcement was coming end of feb and it doesn’t look like there’s anything coming soon.

Looking back at his posts he always seems to get R&L info that is so accurate that we almost struggle to believe it when it drops. He also got Travis Scott for 2018 before Travis was on any poster (travis was a late addition).

I’m gonna believe him that it’s Stormzy, LG, RATM. Dan’s ‘leaks’ always look stupid at first but then turn out to be true. I had a little look over when he got fob, Kendrick, Kol and stuck to his guns after walls of abuse.

• Upvote 2