Lineup 2020

randlfan

6 hours ago, Matt42 said:

I think Dua is too big for Radio 1 even up against Rage. I don’t think she will be at Reading as it’s probably sub or nothing for her.

Run The Jewels at Reading would be cool but I don’t see it. I don’t think the Rage day would be catered towards Rage, I think it would be a standard Reading day with Rage on top of it. I don’t think Reading would really be able to pull together an entire day which appeals to Rage fans. Not in 2020.

Was the same in 2008 when they had The Fratellis and The Enemy play a couple of slots below them. ;) 

19 minutes ago, Ichacu said:

when do people think theyll post the preannouncement? I was hoping today but if not this evening then id say friday

Can genuinely see what Dan said about end of Feb being accurate so maybe pre announcement end of next week/early week after...

4 hours ago, Hardeevan said:

Yeah and those kids make up a massive population of the demographic bcos not all the school leavers camp out in the 1xtra tent the whole weekend

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼Fuck Grime

Edited by Gerard the Fab
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Travis Scott + Bring Me The Horizon, Liam Gallagher & Rage Against The Machine would be solid. 

Stormzy is the one I’m choosing to disbelieve because I am (and have been for a while) certain that BMTH are at least co-headlining. 

Agreed, everything is pointing towards BMTH having a big slot.

Only just found out that when LG was announced BMTH actually liked the announcement tweet, I know it’s only little, but for me it’s quite significant 

59 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Travis Scott + Bring Me The Horizon, Liam Gallagher & Rage Against The Machine would be solid. 

Stormzy is the one I’m choosing to disbelieve because I am (and have been for a while) certain that BMTH are at least co-headlining. 

Tickets would move easily and quickly if this were to be it