Lineup 2020

randlfan

2 hours ago, convey said:

Sounds like it has the laugh from Gorillaz track right at the end

Edit: its 100% the laugh from the beginning of Feel Good Inc., starts at 12 secs in the video

Now you say it I can’t stop hearing it.

If it’s real

Gorillaz-LG/Travis Scott-MCR with BMTH either subbing MCR or co with Gorillaz

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Now you say it I can’t stop hearing it.

If it’s real

Gorillaz-LG/Travis Scott-MCR with BMTH either subbing MCR or co with Gorillaz

This would be so good. If the person that said Liam is coheadlining is correct this could be it. I hope anyways

Who was it that said that there were two hip hop headliners this year? Am I making it up or did someone say something cryptic once eluding to that fact?

Eminem being about in August, do you reckon they’ve bagged Eminem and Travis Scott in the same year?

Eminem, Travis Scott, Liam Gallagher would be three strong enough headliners. Maybe Biffy in there coheadlining with Travis or something. It feels a bit strong that though... (on paper)

Edited by Matt42

33 minutes ago, Sam Y said:

Does that make this more likely? This could be an earlier draft or something.

I don't know, I was thinking maybe since they handled designing stuff they could've just been trying different fonts and designs and making hints more discreet.. or it could just be a great fake. 

5 hours ago, VCK said:

Back in the day it used to be March/April when we'd get the first announcement, but there's not even any rumours on the Efestivals page like there would be. All very weird.

Yeah, it’s been kept well quiet so far to be fair to them, Efests would have at least had a sniff of some rumours by now but everyone’s playing their cards close to their chest.

We’d have had at least a few ‘SR’ and ‘TBC’ by now normally.

every clip from the video comes from this video from the official YouTube account 

There has been editing but some scenes are literally the same ones back to back. I think if it was real they would have used different years footage and footage from both festivals I think

nice try 

Edited by Rock_Cycle
  • Upvote 9

28 minutes ago, Rock_Cycle said:

every clip from the video comes from this video from the official YouTube account 

There has been editing but some scenes are literally the same ones back to back. I think if it was real they would have used different years footage and footage from both festivals I think

nice try 

Yeah its completely fake lol

38 minutes ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

Just gets a bit boring with people faking. Like just throw out prediction posters but no point try to fake and fool people. Just a bit sad really. 

SAYING THAT, it does get people thinking though! Anyone remember Bicep doing there fake a few years back? That was class of them tbh

I don’t think that was intentional haha. I thought someone on here made it and someone tweeted it at Bicep asking if it was real and they said yes (presumably because they knew they were on it but wouldn’t have known the other acts and just assumed)

Wasnt that the one that had a live podcast on it and that’s who created it for publicity? Or am I getting some of the many 2018 thread events mixed up.

1 minute ago, TheWaters said:

I don’t think that was intentional haha. I thought someone on here made it and someone tweeted it at Bicep asking if it was real and they said yes (presumably because they knew they were on it but wouldn’t have known the other acts and just assumed)

Wasnt that the one that had a live podcast on it and that’s who created it for publicity? Or am I getting some of the many 2018 thread events mixed up.

no that’s the one you’re right, soundcheck podcast live