Lineup 2020

randlfan

26 minutes ago, Dan Wilcox said:

Oh shit did I say MCR? Must've been autocorrect. 

Stormzy // LG // RATM 

Wait what does that mean it’s none of them or all of them or some of them, fgs I wish we never asked now. Thought all my MCR preaching was coming true

I've been reading this forum for years now but don't really comment as I have no idea and just like to see if anyone has ideas of who could be there.

I have to say, I just love @Dan Wilcox's shithousery. He obviously reads a lot of this, knows what people want/speculate etc. He then proceeds to tickle your collective genitalia with "solid" information and you all have no idea if he's telling the truth or not 😂

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

Tell you what mate, buy your ticket now, don't bother looking at the line up, just turn up on the Sunday to watch them. Go on, do it

Already bought a ticket mate and I will show up Sunday night coz ima go no matter who’s playing 

Just now, Josho1182 said:

I've been reading this forum for years now but don't really comment as I have no idea and just like to see if anyone has ideas of who could be there.

I have to say, I just love @Dan Wilcox's shithousery. He obviously reads a lot of this, knows what people want/speculate etc. He then proceeds to tickle your collective genitalia with "solid" information and you all have no idea if he's telling the truth or not 😂

Arguably the best job in the world 

Just now, Josho1182 said:

Every year without fail. It’s great isn’t it?

1 minute ago, stanh said:

If it is Stormzy, as much of an amazing booking he'd make after him smashing both his set at Glasto and at TRNSMT... I don't get the point in him doing it considering the H.I.T.H. UK tour starts on 2nd September... Like I know it has been discussed previously, but I know for sure I'd sell my ticket if he were at R+L... It just doesn't make sense, especially considering not all the dates are sold out yet. I could be wrong, but I really can't see it being him.

I’m in agreement makes zero sense doing a festival 2 weeks before. Surely it would piss people off 

Is there anything actually to rule out Tame Impala? Co-head with Liam maybe, they have no festivals announced yet except Gov Ball which is basically just part of their US tour which ends around Sziget time. Could fly over to Europe and do Sziget, Reading etc? Not sure if there is anything to rule this out but with Sziget seemingly struggling for headliners they may pay for Tame to come over and then they'd do Reading as well? Definitely would be an exciting booking and Reading have recently been pushing loads of acts up the lineup like 21p etc?