Lineup 2020

randlfan

Just now, ob123 said:

I reckon it’s just gunna be Liam Gallagher. Playing every set, every day of both sites over the 3 days and the relentless tent on Leeds on Thursday night. 

Don't forget with special appearances from the winners of the contest! I heard they get to sing 'Wonderwall' at the end of every set!

Could Mumford and sons be a possibility with BMTH one day coming off the back of a tour and last played 2015 I think I'm thinking it could be LG Mumford and sons with BMTH and still convinced stormzy will play think we can also expect to see atleast 1 of courteeners Gerry cinnamon or catfish and the bottle if not more 

3 minutes ago, Oliver424 said:

Could Mumford and sons be a possibility with BMTH one day coming off the back of a tour and last played 2015 I think I'm thinking it could be LG Mumford and sons with BMTH and still convinced stormzy will play think we can also expect to see atleast 1 of courteeners Gerry cinnamon or catfish and the bottle if not more 

Let's hope not! M&S that is!

Edited by TornShaun
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Oliver424 said:

Please no 

Love the nah it doesn’t suit the demographic of the festival argument it’s so fucking stupid haha

you honestly think the kids wanted guns and roses, Metallica, the cure when they headlined 

demographic of the festival doesn’t mean fuck all there is a line up built for that the big acts are there to shift the tickets all the smaller acts are built around “the demographic” haha fuck me man love this thread 😂

• Upvote 1