Lineup 2020

randlfan

56 minutes ago, Chad888 said:

Travis Scott Co-headlined 2 years ago. We rule out Kendrick for that  very reason. He wont be there.

Dan Wilcox giving that info as "one is 100% wrong" play on words that one I said was 100% not playing (i said RHCP said they wont, not 100%).

I reckon it will be Stormzy and they wait to let his shows sell out.

Reading Fri/Leeds Sat >> BMTH + Biffy Clyro

Reading Sat/Leeds Sun >> Liam Gallagher + Blink 182

Reading Sun/Leeds Fri >> Stormzy

Having Travis Scott co headlining is just as farfetched as having stormzy headlining when he’s doing a massive headline tour a week later and playing Leeds. Bit of a risk having him headline when he’s not sold his tour out and what if he doesn’t? Also, think BMTH could be a glorified sub. 

16 minutes ago, Queen_of_rabbits said:

I find this assertion slightly bizarre though a lot of people seem to be parroting it. You realise Biffy's last album went straight to #1, right?

Never mind that they headlined IoW last year, along with TRNSMT and Download the year before. If they're playing, they'll be headliners. The only reason they were co-headliners in 2016 was because a bigger band (Radiohead?) pulled out at the last moment.

I’d be all over Biffy headlining and think they will headline if they play however I’m only putting that prediction out there as I think BMTH are certs to play and the info in the sziget thread of RHCP and Travis Scott. If both of those are about in august I think they’ll both play providing that info is correct. 

1 hour ago, Chad888 said:

Travis Scott Co-headlined 2 years ago. We rule out Kendrick for that  very reason. He wont be there.

Pretty sure Kendrick is out because he's doing BST and probably Glastonbury.

As great as he'd be, I can't see Stormzy making sense. He's playing London and Leeds literally within two weeks after the festival.

20 minutes ago, Dim Sum said:

It’s a great line up and I bet it rules out The Big Moon too ☹️

Not really they could play that on the Friday, Reading Saturday Leeds Sunday or that on the Sunday Reading Friday Leeds Saturday 

27 minutes ago, Henry Sullivan said:

I'm still hoping for the strokes!

AHJ said no UK Festivals unfortunately in an interview. December shows I heard apparently but not sure I believe that - want a outdoor show anyway :( 

I reckon its got to be RHCP honestly - they HAVE to be around or Sziget literally will not have 7 headliners of a good size. I reckon they surely must be around (also i bet all the fests that booked them before John rejoined are reaping the benefits of him rejoining in ticket sales)

3 hours ago, Chad888 said:

Dan Wilcox giving that info as "one is 100% wrong" play on words that one I said was 100% not playing (i said RHCP said they wont, not 100%).

I reckon it will be Stormzy and they wait to let his shows sell out.

Reading Fri/Leeds Sat >> BMTH + Biffy Clyro

Reading Sat/Leeds Sun >> Liam Gallagher + Blink 182

Reading Sun/Leeds Fri >> Stormzy

Travis Scott subbed, he didn't headline. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Rhcp1 said:

Blink182 just got announced for Firefly festival in the states in June making them increasingly unlikely to do their own summer uk tour. They are nearly a certainly now for Leeds. 

Yeah we had this discussion a few pages back on the day Firefly was announced! Making it highly likely they’ll play R&L and then follow in Sept with a UK tour! (Well I’m hoping haha)

Just now, Rhysob99 said:

If Stormzy was to play, would there be any other spots other than main stage headliner, he could play?

No chance. He'd also be a solo headliner which would lead to there not being too much space for the likes of BMTH, Travis Scott, Biffy and Blink, who all have their probabilities at this point, providing Liam is solo as well (which I'm still hoping isn't the case).

1 minute ago, Rhysob99 said:

If Stormzy was to play, would there be any other spots other than main stage headliner, he could play?

No, he headlined Glastonbury last year and his tour is massive. Only other place I could see him at all would be a secret set but he'd have no need to other than bants