Fallout Boy 100% out

Muse 100% out

Radiohead 100% out

Slipknot 100% out

AC/DC 100% out

Stormzy 100% out

Arctic Monkeys 100% out

Blink 182 are touring and are doing UK shows this year they say

Biffy Clyro are doing UK shows this year and have headlined R1 big weekender each year they headlined R&L and they are HL again this year

Gorrilaz have a new album coming out tomorrow and it's been widely put across the mainstream waves unlike the last 10 years worth of music

Bring me the Horizon is around and has been prepared for the headline spot for years now and FR are desperate to step them up so they have acts in 5 years to book with "legacy"

Can we all accept it will be out of those 4 artists and be happy about it.

• Upvote 1

Oh, and Liam Gallagher was meant to be 2nd down but the act he was subbing could not be booked (after leading the festival on) and so they bumped him up and put him with another co-headline easy booking that isnt big enough outright to do a whole HL.

My guess - Liam Gallagher + Blink 182

3 minutes ago, Chad888 said:

My chemical romance 100% out

Billie Eilish 100% out

Green Day 100% out

Red Hot Chili Peppers (claim they are) out

Fallout Boy 100% out

Muse 100% out

Radiohead 100% out

Slipknot 100% out

AC/DC 100% out

Stormzy 100% out

Arctic Monkeys 100% out

Biffy Clyro are doing UK shows this year and have headlined R1 big weekender each year they headlined R&L and they are HL again this year

Gorrilaz have a new album coming out tomorrow and it's been widely put across the mainstream waves unlike the last 10 years worth of music

Bring me the Horizon is around and has been prepared for the headline spot for years now and FR are desperate to step them up so they have acts in 5 years to book with "legacy"

Have they have been anconned as headliners at big weekend

22 minutes ago, Chad888 said:

My chemical romance 100% out

Billie Eilish 100% out

Green Day 100% out

Red Hot Chili Peppers (claim they are) out

Fallout Boy 100% out

Muse 100% out

Radiohead 100% out

Slipknot 100% out

AC/DC 100% out

Stormzy 100% out

Arctic Monkeys 100% out

There will definitely be a rap headliner as well, but I think 1 or 2 Headliners will come from that 

Think BMTH will be there. Travis Scott is probably likely if they're going to get any rapper. Then the last slot will be Biffy or RHCP. RHCP are still in the running until Sziget announce their headliners as I'm more inclined to believe someone in the know on here than a fan page on twitter with a couple of hundred followers. Blink will be the slam dunk announcement Monday I think. 

5 minutes ago, foolee said:

Think BMTH will be there. Travis Scott is probably likely if they're going to get any rapper. Then the last slot will be Biffy or RHCP. RHCP are still in the running until Sziget announce their headliners as I'm more inclined to believe someone in the know on here than a fan page on twitter with a couple of hundred followers. Blink will be the slam dunk announcement Monday I think. 

Blink-182 will not be headlining SlamDunk lol

6 minutes ago, jonnyisRFC said:

Biffy Clyro

Courteeners 

Liam Gallagher 

Travis Scott

BMTH (Leeds) / Blink 182 (Reading) 

Also appearing: Sam Fender, Gerry Cinnamon, Slowthai, Yungblud, Brockhampton, Neck Deep, Mura Maza  

Why would one play Leeds and one play Reading, I’m pretty sure the only times that’s every happened was for GnR and that’s coz Reading pulled the plug on them a few years before