Lineup 2020

randlfan

13 minutes ago, escapehere said:

I know Leeds/Reading has changed demographic over the years but imagine thinking that RATM weren't a great headliner option ffs

While I don’t personally share this sentiment, a lot of people I know going to Leeds were huge on Joe McElderry winning Christmas number one... maybe that’s got something to do with it?

more or less likely guys???

4 minutes ago, R-K1D said:

While I don’t personally share this sentiment, a lot of people I know going to Leeds were huge on Joe McElderry winning Christmas number one... maybe that’s got something to do with it?

more or less likely guys???

I highly doubt there are more than 5 people on earth who have a grudge against a band who unwittingly mugged off a karaoke singer over a decade ago

4 minutes ago, escapehere said:

I highly doubt there are more than 5 people on earth who have a grudge against a band who unwittingly mugged off a karaoke singer over a decade ago

Probably should have mentioned previously I’m from South Shields haha

13 minutes ago, Oliver424 said:

Generally how far in advance is a headliner booked does anyone know

from what goes on, it seems to be the case that they can be booked perhaps as much as a year before they're announced, but also sometimes just a few days. It seems to depend on how well the booking process goes, whether they get their targets, whether they say yes straight away or keep them dangling - and then sometimes back out, etc, etc, etc.

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

from what goes on, it seems to be the case that they can be booked perhaps as much as a year before they're announced, but also sometimes just a few days. It seems to depend on how well the booking process goes, whether they get their targets, whether they say yes straight away or keep them dangling - and then sometimes back out, etc, etc, etc.

Ah thanks 

Just now, bradburyjames said:

Why do Foals seem to be accepting smaller slots than what they arguably deserve, surely they just be pushing to headline the likes of TRNSMT and R&L

Maybe just not been offered the slots at these festivals? Which is a shame because they definitely deserve to be headlining them, not Kendall Calling ffs 

14 minutes ago, ob123 said:

Maybe just not been offered the slots at these festivals? Which is a shame because they definitely deserve to be headlining them, not Kendall Calling ffs 

its most likely because they have toured the double album so heavily- they have played to like 200,000 people already with it in the UK - shows are selling out but 10k or so is very different to 90k

8 minutes ago, TornShaun said:

Let's finally rule them out! MK dates, Italy, Ireland, Germany and Russia, then a US tour! No more MCR talk from now lol

One more, they went a bit overboard on that video and as much as I love them, a 13 minute video to announce a tour is a bit far imo

Thats it, no more MCR from me till they’re announced😜😜 joking sorry