Lineup 2020

randlfan

2 minutes ago, TornShaun said:

Finally!!!!!! We can get this thread back on track!!!!!

I don’t think this is a legit posting from the festival as nothing has been posted on twitter or instagram by the festival. 

Convinced the headliners are going to be 2/3 out of Travis Scott - RHCP - BMTH - Biffy Clyro 

1 minute ago, foolee said:

I don’t think this is a legit posting from the festival as nothing has been posted on twitter or instagram by the festival. 

Convinced the headliners are going to be 2/3 out of Travis Scott - RHCP - BMTH - Biffy Clyro 

Yeah i edited my post after checking and realised it was fake as Katie Price's tits lol

Just now, madmaninabox said:

Who do people want from the Download line up?

FFAF and The Offspring would be good shouts, no?

Where do i start (and this is who i want, rather than who'll we'll actually get)..................

SOAD, Gorjira, Frank Carter, Korn, The Offspring, Lacuna Coil, Bowling For Soup, Lit, Sepultura, SHVPES, PUP, The Distilers

But i'm not actually sure how many will make it over?

SHVPES, PUP, Frank Carter?

19 minutes ago, TornShaun said:

Where do i start (and this is who i want, rather than who'll we'll actually get)..................

SOAD, Gorjira, Frank Carter, Korn, The Offspring, Lacuna Coil, Bowling For Soup, Lit, Sepultura, SHVPES, PUP, The Distilers

But i'm not actually sure how many will make it over?

SHVPES, PUP, Frank Carter?

Carter did R+L last year or the year before. Recjon BFS and FFAF could make it over. The Offsprong and PUP on a good day....

9 minutes ago, madmaninabox said:

Carter did R+L last year or the year before. Recjon BFS and FFAF could make it over. The Offsprong and PUP on a good day....

Carter did, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019! He's the new JEW lol

EDIT: (actually looking back although it feels like JEW play every year, they haven't like Frank lol)

Edited by TornShaun

1 hour ago, madmaninabox said:

PUP played last year too. Can’t see them coming back esp in August if they’re over earlier in the year

Gonna have a final pop at the 1st announcement (hopefully it's some time bloody soon)

M: BMTH//TRAVIS SCOTT//Idles//Limp Bizkit//Rae Sremmurd//Sigrid//Inhaler

R1: Gerry Cinnamon

M: BIFFY CLYRO//BLINK 182//Future//Circa Waves//While She Sleeps//Yonaka

R1: J Hus

M: LIAM GALLAGHER//Skepta//Sam Fender//DMA's//Stefflon Don

R1: Brockhampton

Some random ones on the Main Stage like Stefflon Don but can see her getting the bump up, similar to Charli XCX

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dukey said:

Gonna have a final pop at the 1st announcement (hopefully it's some time bloody soon)

M: BMTH//TRAVIS SCOTT//Idles//Limp Bizkit//Rae Sremmurd//Sigrid//Inhaler

R1: Gerry Cinnamon

M: BIFFY CLYRO//BLINK 182//Future//Circa Waves//While She Sleeps//Yonaka

R1: J Hus

M: LIAM GALLAGHER//Skepta//Sam Fender//DMA's//Stefflon Don

R1: Brockhampton

Some random ones on the Main Stage like Stefflon Don but can see her getting the bump up, similar to Charli XCX

YES YES YES! 

Been told Liam Gallagher is co-headlining. He isn't outright.

F knows who with though or if he is first or last.

They haven't revealed anything else but he completely messed it up revealing it when he did and they've gone in to damage control so kept shtum on the other names until (expected) the big reveal on R1 Jan Slam give away end of the month (so this week reveal).

5 hours ago, gimleydesigner said:

👀

Twitter-post-03-02-2020.png

Realistic looking fake or not, they're surely gonna have to get a move on soon and announce something otherwise the target audience is just gonna drift off and do other stuff. And I say that fully aware that it feels like the August events are being left behind as June/July is looking quite stacked.

9 hours ago, Chad888 said:

Been told Liam Gallagher is co-headlining. He isn't outright.

F knows who with though or if he is first or last.

They haven't revealed anything else but he completely messed it up revealing it when he did and they've gone in to damage control so kept shtum on the other names until (expected) the big reveal on R1 Jan Slam give away end of the month (so this week reveal).

I SAID THATTTTT!! LG/Travis Scott - BMTH/Biffy - MCR calling it now

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Absolutely awful, but I seriously dk if that makes Travis Scott or ASAP anymore or less likely

All depends on who they announce for Rolling Loud Europe I guess, if they've booked Travis for that you can probably count him out for R&L.

1 minute ago, jcarb said:

All depends on who they announce for Rolling Loud Europe I guess, if they've booked Travis for that you can probably count him out for R&L.

If he plays that, no rap headliner or ASPA Rocky??