Lineup 2020

randlfan

2 hours ago, Chad888 said:

Jay Z if they think he could draw the crowds

Come again?

”If” Jay Z could draw a crowd? “IF”???

The man is considered the greatest rapper alive and the king of the game by the US scene he comes from.

Other than Kanye there is nobody on that level in terms of respect and reverence.

”If” Jay Z could draw a crowd...starting to really question the level of people’s knowledge of music on these boards reading this thread.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

Come again?

The man is considered the greatest rapper alive and the king of the game by the US scene he comes from.

Other than Kanye there is nobody on that level in terms of respect and reverence.

”If” Jay Z could draw a crowd...starting to really question the level of people’s knowledge of music on these boards reading this thread.

Who's Jay Z?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jamieaslee said:

To MCR or Milton Keynes?

McR in Milton Keynes, coz I have mocks around that time

3 minutes ago, Dangerbreaks said:

Well the second date looks like it's sold out too, certainly the demand for them is there. 

ffs, I still feel like they’ll play the festival  

4 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

Dude, their drum tech died...

Yh I saw but I didn’t realise Live Nation and Fr did Reading 

5 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

was the end of feb announcement a joke or is that actually when we’re getting it

who knows 

14 hours ago, TornShaun said:

I guess i was in the other 15% that night lol I watched Andy C over Eminem lol

British Sea Power for me

The Eminem crowd was unbelievable huge though, down the left hand side of the stage anyway, which is where most latecomers end up

The sound was also utterly terrible there, you literally could barely hear it, was funny seeing fans still obviously trying to get involved 

Edited by Benj
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, metallimuse said:

Come again?

Fair play, although when he headlined V in 2017 I got 2-4-1 tickets.

13 minutes ago, Benj said:

British Sea Power for me

The Eminem crowd was unbelievable huge though, down the left hand side of the stage anyway, which is where most latecomers end up

The sound was also utterly terrible there, you literally could barely hear it, was funny seeing fans still obviously trying to get involved 

Wasn’t that the one where someone climbed the speaker stand 

3 hours ago, lukecork said:

there was a lad on another topic who works for Ticketmaster. He told us when MCR would be announcing this tour and was correct. He's also saying there's a second show to be announced on the 21st, i assume it'll be at the same venue.

I wish i would have came here and read this and got those tickets before the huge scramble 😔 after buying flights ans a hotel for the weekend and didnt get a ticket. Been on ticketmaster and gigs and tours for over and hour solid and theyr all gone 

12 minutes ago, tobydlb said:

does anyone have any info on the 1975 outdoor show?

Looks like it’s defo happening as I was reading an article on NME the other day and Matt was saying they wouldn’t be playing Glastonbury this year as they were working on their own independent gig. 

So I’d say it’s going to happen but I don’t know any details.

6 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

Looks like it’s defo happening as I was reading an article on NME the other day and Matt was saying they wouldn’t be playing Glastonbury this year as they were working on their own independent gig. 

So I’d say it’s going to happen but I don’t know any details.

Is APE and possibility

8 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

No mate, as I said, they’re doing their own independent show.

So like Slipknot are doing with their Knotfest, that type of thing.

Ooooooh, that sounds pretty sick tbf, might have to have a look if it happena