Lineup 2020

randlfan

7 minutes ago, Nick Aldous said:

Gotta be this year for The Strokes, the new album hype is unreal and I can’t think of any band around their size that haven’t played in recent years and are active.

Courteeners won’t be there, To me there isn’t room unless FR aren’t bothered about variety. Slipknot would be great and such a “Curve ball”. Slipknot co-heading with Travis would be a great booking imo.

Foals would be cool too but they’d have to headline outright atm, maybe a secret set?

Slipknot aren't playing this, they're doing their own day fest a week before it.

10 minutes ago, Nick Aldous said:

Gotta be this year for The Strokes, the new album hype is unreal and I can’t think of any band around their size that haven’t played in recent years and are active.

Courteeners won’t be there, To me there isn’t room unless FR aren’t bothered about variety. Slipknot would be great and such a “Curve ball”. Slipknot co-heading with Travis would be a great booking imo.

Foals would be cool too but they’d have to headline outright atm, maybe a secret set?

I think that ‘not real’ would have been more appropriate than ‘unreal’. Who is really hyping up a new album from The Strokes? 

Slipknot 100% aren’t playing. They’re playing their own outdoor show a week before and I’m expecting them to struggle selling that out as it is without R&L being an option too. 

Foals wouldn’t have to headline outright. They aren’t as big as some like to make out. 

All these suggestions of Kaiser Chiefs can get in the bin. If they’re going to book an irrelevant band, at least make it Bloc Party. 

1 hour ago, Trnsmt12311 said:

Would love to see ashcroft in amongst that 

3 hours ago, Jake1234 said:

Either Gerry or the courteeners imo 

Love to see Gerry & ashcroft, think courteeners will be a good sub for LG, even if  loads of people don't want to see them- personally I think it would be chaos... but a good chaos? i don't know lmao

6 hours ago, BenG92 said:

Consensus seems to be that The Strokes are getting announced for like 3 different European festivals today across June and July, not sure if that has any bearing on R+L, it's been a good 9 years now. 

I did wonder what their likeliest option would be to play a UK show, given they've been announced for a load of festivals today. Swear there was a rumour in another thread of Strokes for Finsbury Park.

5 minutes ago, Sam Y said:

Everyone name ten acts they’d like to play

Ten that I’d like to see at the moment are:

Tom Grennan 

BMTH 

TDCC 

Sam Fender 

Easy Life 

Declan McKenna 

Wolf Alice

Slowthai 

IDLES