Lineup 2020

randlfan

10 minutes ago, Chad888 said:

HA

HAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHAAA

She wouldn't even headline T4 on the Beach.

Showing your age with that reference.

She headlined Sziget in 2018 when Liam subbed her. Other headliners included Arctic Monkeys, Lana Del Rey and Kendrick Lamar.

She has only got bigger since then. I think @billybigballs has a point.

Edited by So Sad Simon

53 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Watching people consistently pester Dan about info is like watching a child continue to tap the glass at an aquarium over and over and over when you’ve told them not to lmao.

We’ll get the announcement when it comes, I’m sure Dan will tell us if he gets anything solid.

People really can't wait a month.

I get that it's later than usual but there's plenty of festivals that leave it much later.

9 minutes ago, theesundayroast said:

People really can't wait a month.

I get that it's later than usual but there's plenty of festivals that leave it much later.

Exactly, it’s gonna come at some point within the next month or so people need to calm down haha. Imagine if R&L still didn’t drop the lineup until Mid March like they used to, would be total meltdowns haha.

We all want the lineup just as much, constantly asking for it and begging others for a leak does not help anything lmao.

There are some people that would like to sort out their travel arrangements as well though. It used to be an absolute given I'd be going and I'd have my flights booked way before anything was announced, but 2018 changed that and Liam isn't enough right now for me.

• Upvote 1

Gerry Cinnamon and /or The Streets have got be nailed on here? Gerry's gone from selling out O2 academy venues to doing a full arena tour and selling out Hampden stadium  within a year, merely off the back of supporting Courteeners on their Winter 2018 tour. Would draw a big pool on the day i think, like him or not he gets the atmosphere going - new album out in May too. 

9 minutes ago, LG X said:

Gerry Cinnamon and /or The Streets have got be nailed on here? Gerry's gone from selling out O2 academy venues to doing a full arena tour and selling out Hampden stadium  within a year, merely off the back of supporting Courteeners on their Winter 2018 tour. Would draw a big pool on the day i think, like him or not he gets the atmosphere going - new album out in May too. 

He’s shite though 

Just now, jumperofftheshelf said:

As shit as this would be there’s no denying how big he is now, can see this happening

GC, DMA's, Slowthai all got to be guaranteed for their growth and pull. Would shift tickets well. Can see The Street R1 headline be a possibility as well. 

Thing is when the announcements were mid March the line ups were always banging and you knew you’d be going 100%

last few years it’s been dog shite so people like to know so can arrange another fest, gigs etc 🤷🏼‍♂️ The smaller festivals seem to have the better line ups these days especially compared to R&L 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, alfiemartin said:

Festivals must be struggling this year, still waiting for a truck and community announcement 

Truck is announcing very soon they put on their story yesterday a signup thing for something similar to the potatoes. Expect the first names very soon.

4 minutes ago, heartsink said:

Thing is when the announcements were mid March the line ups were always banging and you knew you’d be going 100%

last few years it’s been dog shite so people like to know so can arrange another fest, gigs etc 🤷🏼‍♂️ The smaller festivals seem to have the better line ups these days especially compared to R&L 

I'm going abroad, 140 quid for a 4 day festival, only flights and accom to pay for then (Think its cost me 550 for flights, ticket and accom... could of done it a lot cheaper if wanted).  for a miles better experience and line up (Mad cool festival, lot better times to as artists go on until early  hours of the morning.). L&R more of a one day thing for me now just to get on the booze cause its 'bank holiday'.

Edited by lukecork

7 minutes ago, lukecork said:

I'm going abroad, 140 quid for a 4 day festival, only flights and accom to pay for then (Think its cost me 550 for flights, ticket and accom... could of done it a lot cheaper if wanted).  for a miles better experience and line up (Mad cool festival, lot better times to as artists go on until early  hours of the morning.). L&R more of a one day thing for me now just to get on the booze cause its 'bank holiday'.

I'm making the trek to mad cool this year as well. Me and the gf have got tickets, hostel, travel for just under 600 between us. 

When at Reading we do camping plus, so it's actually costing us less.

I'll still be at Reading as well anyway as I have a good friend from Australia coming over while it's one who has always wanted to go.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, theesundayroast said:

I'm making the trek to mad cool this year as well. Me and the gf have got tickets, hostel, travel for just under 600 between us. 

When at Reading we do camping plus, so it's actually costing us less.

I'll still be at Reading as well anyway as I have a good friend from Australia coming over while it's one who has always wanted to go.

Mental isn't it!?! I can't believe download (Line ups don't drastically change) have the cheek to charge £250 for 5 nights (3 days line up) to camp, even then you have to cross your fingers torrential downpour doesn't occur . £140 for this years mad cool (4 day line up) is an absolute steal when comparing the two. Also Mad Cool could arguably have one of the strongest line ups this summer, not being bias.

Edited by lukecork

7 minutes ago, lukecork said:

Mental isn't it!?! I can't believe download (Line ups don't drastically change) have the cheek to charge £250 for 5 nights (3 days line up) to camp, even then you have to cross your fingers torrential downpour doesn't occur . £140 for this years mad cool (4 day line up) is an absolute steal when comparing the two. Also Mad Cool could arguably have one of the strongest line ups this summer, not being bias.

Exactly, having a week in sunny Madrid with a cracker of a lineup and then off for a little tour of Italy.

Think European festivals are something i'll definitely consider more so long as mad cool goes well.

Lineup looks to be the best in Europe (if not the world) imo as well, and we haven't even got 2 of the headliners yet.

• Like 1