Lineup 2020

randlfan

3 hours ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Yeah i thought he was there last year but never bothered checking, that is a bit of a weird choice to have him two years in a row but they'll no doubt have a small pool of headliners and looking at the announcement on twitter nobody seems to care he's there again they're just asking for Scooter 

Yeah i'm genuinely shocked like one person seems to care it was like 1 complaint for every 20 comments.

2 hours ago, charlierc said:

Yeah I went to that gig and either Matt or Dom said they weren't planning a show for ages. But Matt Bellamy said the other day they might do a Royal Albert Hall show in 2020 as one of their only gigs of what is otherwise intended to be a quiet year. So they're likelier to do fests in 2021, but then I didn't think they'd do R&L given they only played it 3 years ago.

Origin of Muse special I hope :) 

23 minutes ago, stanh said:

I've seen her a few times too, and I agree... But her performance standards have vastly improved since the last shows she done... She has listened to the criticism she received and worked upon that. For example watch her recent performance at the MTV EMA's

Fuck sake

11 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

1) Niall Horan

2) Deaf Havana at best subbing a small stage when they subbed the biggest tent last time round

3) Basement at best subbing a stage they headlined last year

4) Niall fucking Horan of One Direction 😂

Wolf alice sub headliner is the highlight for me

13 hours ago, heartsink said:

What other festivals is she headlining lad? 😂😂

I don't think she's playing any. But, if she was playing Reading and Leeds she'd headline or co-headline, she's far too big to sub (or will be when the new album comes out). Hope that answers your question kid.

Edited by billybigballs
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, billybigballs said:

I don't think she's playing any. But, if she was playing Reading and Leeds she'd headline or co-headline, she's far too big to sub (or will be when the new album comes out). Hope that answers your question lad.

HA

HAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHAAA

She wouldn't even headline T4 on the Beach.

• Downvote 2

Watching people consistently pester Dan about info is like watching a child continue to tap the glass at an aquarium over and over and over when you’ve told them not to lmao.

We’ll get the announcement when it comes, I’m sure Dan will tell us if he gets anything solid.

Edited by TheWaters
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2