Lineup 2020

randlfan

Never really thought about Avenged, they've not been booked since 2008. I'd love it personally but they're more than likely just going to be a Download regular now.

I'm actually starting to think Arctic Monkeys might be a decent shout you know. They've got nothing announced at all so could be a nice 'out of nowhere' surprise like Kings of Leon.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, BigBoyBridge said:

haven't seen anyone speak about this lineup yet but i think we could see a lot of these artists at the festival this year. Im thinking we will get the Streets, Krept and Konan and Example on the R1 tent

image.thumb.png.0648fa11d6fdb7d75a2ffb08a131fb42.png 

Would love to see Andy C again but he usually plays every other year roughly! (2014, 2017, 2019) so maybe some other RAM artist? Wilkinson, Rene LaVice, Sub Focus, Kove

Edited by TornShaun

8 minutes ago, TornShaun said:

Would love to see Andy C again but he usually plays every other year roughly! (2014, 2017, 2019) so maybe some other RAM artist? Wilkinson, Rene LaVice, Sub Focus, Kove

I think the D&B Dance Tent Slot might be Rudimental as they are around although i wish it were Chase And Status (i know rudimental dont really make D&B Now but i just have a feeling)

Edited by BigBoyBridge

41 minutes ago, BigBoyBridge said:

haven't seen anyone speak about this lineup yet but i think we could see a lot of these artists at the festival this year. Im thinking we will get the Streets, Krept and Konan and Example on the R1 tent

image.thumb.png.0648fa11d6fdb7d75a2ffb08a131fb42.png 

Can't see them letting the streets play another festival run by another company on the same weekend . Them and major Lazar are out of the running . Maybe some of the lower acts like Andy c will do reading .

1 minute ago, biggest032 said:

Can't see them letting the streets play another festival run by another company on the same weekend . Them and major Lazar are out of the running . Maybe some of the lower acts like Andy c will do reading .

Andy C won't be there! He played last year!

26 minutes ago, TornShaun said:

Maybe we might see Skindred on the lineup? They seem to be announcing a lot of festival appearances, and was 2018 last time they played!

Skindred would be good yeah. Thought they were great in 2018. Headlining the pit would probably be about right.