Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 hour ago, Pottsy2913 said:

Everyone just chill the fuck out, seriously. It's a festival forum for Christ's sake, relax.

Anyway, back to R+L, my biggest hope for this years festival (other than no Courteeners full stop) is that The Pit/The Lockup improves dramatically. Seems like they really half arsed it last year, especially on the Sunday, with no clash with Post Malone I believe? Having Shikari clash with ADTR was just cruel too. Anyone know why they didn't have anyone clash with Post Malone? Just seemed a weird decision to make.

I noticed that I had the feeling it was gonna be a secret set but no one came on so I went to see Andy C

1 hour ago, metallimuse said:

Due to their placing at various festivals this year it doesn’t seem likely pal.

I think they’d be entirely deserving with their output but subjectively no one headlining a festival like Neighbourhood is going to co headline Reading/Leeds.

fair enough, I still think they’d be a great booking

17 minutes ago, lukecork said:

Counterparts, Stray from the path, Turnstile (Uk tour in March though so doubtful)/ trapped under ice, Knocked Loose, Grove street families, Sylosis, Higher Power, Code orange, Marmozets, Every time i die 

I reckon Marmozets will be main 

but like someone else said I’d love Fever 333

11 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

fair enough, I still think they’d be a great booking

That’s my point, what you THINK would be a great booking and what will ACTUALLY happen is different. 

Subjectively they will not headline if you look at the evidence pal, much as I think they deserve it.

Same as MCR as much you talked about it. We knew they had their own show so they were never really in the mix.

1 hour ago, Jericode said:

What acts do we want on the Pit/Lock-Up this year then?

Reckon Creeper and Fever 333 get decent spots, but I'd love if they can bring One OK Rock back since they've played the stage before and they always tour here inconveniently :P

Wouldn't mind any of the following....SHVPES, I Prevail, We Came As Romans, Four Year Strong, Dirty Heads

Reckon Creeper and Fever 333 get decent spots, but I'd love if they can bring One OK Rock back since they've played the stage before and they always tour here inconveniently :P

Creeper, Slaves, Marmozets as headliners Fever 333, Employed To Serve, Muncie Girls, Green Lung, Holding Abscene, Penghsui and Heavy Lungs

1 minute ago, sebastian pacheco said:

Guys. I have my theory of why the lineup hasn´t release yet. Well, they´re waiting until ACDC announce their new album, which is almost confirmed in every social media that they'll realesed it most likely in March. With that information, they could be the giant rock band on sunday.

I would love to see AC/DC smash that stage on the Sunday night! If only lol

Death Grips

black Midi

deafhaven

Creeper

Behemoth (I know, far too big)

4 minutes ago, sebastian pacheco said:

Guys. I have my theory of why the lineup hasn´t release yet. Well, they´re waiting until ACDC announce their new album, which is almost confirmed in every social media that they'll realesed it most likely in March. With that information, they could be the giant rock band on sunday.

That would be epic absolutely brilliant 

33 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

Dua Lipa X Lizzo - LG x Courteeners - Blink 182

stick the expectations on the floor and you can’t be disappointed 

Bit far tbh tho, we’ll get one decentish bad come on

2 hours ago, Jericode said:

Fever 333, While She Sleeps, Denzel Curry would be a good set of headliners although i feel like Denzel will play R1 mid-afternoon instead

1 hour ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

AC/DC would fit with the info someone came through with ages ago about one of the headliners being a bit of a curveball for R&L.

But that info was probs bullshit and AC/DC won't be at R&L (if they're even touring at all) so let's move on from that.

i'd say a curveball for R&L would be more likely to be a dance act as a headliner (Calvin Harris, Chems, SHM) or something rather than a legendary rock band

9 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

i'd say a curveball for R&L would be more likely to be a dance act as a headliner (Calvin Harris, Chems, SHM) or something rather than a legendary rock band

Or maybe both👀👀

BMTH/Chems

LG

ACDC