Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

I think a lot of us just don’t want to face the fact that our headliners are probs Biffy, Travis, Liam Gallagher, Courteeners, BMTH — and we would love to dream of who else could be there.

I know that many Reading attendees will be miffed at the fact that both Rage and MCR are on the market and R&L got none of them. Also that Arctic Monkeys aren’t headlining again :P 

Im not debating that the 2020 line up is on it way to be a complete shit show. Dont get me wrong, id be happy as fuck if MCR or Rage got a slot at R&L but having the same conversation for the last 60 pages gets a bit boring. Just reading the same comments that are slightly reworded gets annoying.

On 1/19/2020 at 11:54 AM, a6l6e6x said:

I think there's an album coming. Someone pieced together all those symbols from the reunion announcement as relating to tarot cards. All points to new album and does seem like something Gerard would do

*Puts on tinfoil hat*

image.png.fb8c2c8d7d798cb56b1f114c5a65ba62.png

4 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Should we just all completely leave the thread alone then until there's some actual news?

I for one can't wait for MCR and Fall Out Boy to headline the second main stage.

Heads MCR are playing the 2nd main stage all 3 nights 

But do we think it’s actually gonna be 5 headliners again now

1 minute ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

Im not debating that the 2020 line up is on it way to be a complete shit show. Dont get me wrong, id be happy as fuck if MCR or Rage got a slot at R&L but having the same conversation for the last 60 pages gets a bit boring. Just reading the same comments that are slightly reworded gets annoying.

count yourself lucky... used to be 100's of pages recycling the same stuff - well over a thousand pages on a lot of the early part of the 2010's yearly line up thread.

1 minute ago, Jericode said:

Okay, to put it on topic, who do you think is headlining at the moment then?

Travis Scott/BMTH

LG

Then either Biffy/Blink or Biffy/The Strokes or someone no one has thought of yet 

Okay, to put it on topic, who do you think is headlining at the moment then?

Biffy Clyro, Liam Gallagher, Travis Scott — BMTH and The Courteeners there too. I reckon Biffy will be coheadlining with one of these bands. Judging by TRNSMT I reckon there is a chance Courteeners could coheadline and BMTH could sub someone like Travis.

7 minutes ago, Jericode said:

I thought Chilis got discounted?

I'm not sure we can trust the source that said it was their last date. Until Sziget headliners are confirmed then they've got to be in with a shout. I seriously can't see past the last headliners being between Travis Scott, BMTH, Biffy Clyro, RHCP & Blink-182. 

3 minutes ago, Jericode said:

How about MCR?

You mean the MCR that just announced an Mk gig??

Can't see Stormzy, he's got 3 London shows and a Leeds date less than a month after the festival.

Tbh idek what that means anymore, it might even make him more likely 

If he does I think it could be

Stormzy

Lg

Biffy/BMTH

Just now, Gerard the Fab said:

Tbh idek what that means anymore, it might even make him more likely 

If he does I think it could be

Stormzy

Lg

Biffy/BMTH

Lol it definitely doesn’t make him more likely. It doesn’t totally rule him out given how quickly he can sell out a tour, but I just don’t think it’d make much sense.