Lineup 2020

randlfan

24 minutes ago, Nick Aldous said:

Two Door have announced a new album for 2020, can deffo see them subbing/co-head. Also ten years of Tourist History. 

That’s awesome. With a subheadliner like that (a dark fruits sort of band). Would they usually play underneath a similar sort of headliner (eg Liam Gallagher) or would they usually play under and different sort of headliner (eg a rapper)?

45 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Is it just me that thinks if the chems did close the main stage it would be awesome? Am I out of touch?

That would be epic, I’d love to see that 

9 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Nope, your average R&L attendee will of never heard of Fun Lovin Criminals and when Fatboy last played he headlined the dance tent

But I think Fatboy Slim would be a good R1 headliner personally

51 minutes ago, Jake1234 said:

That’s awesome. With a subheadliner like that (a dark fruits sort of band). Would they usually play underneath a similar sort of headliner (eg Liam Gallagher) or would they usually play under and different sort of headliner (eg a rapper)?

There’s no pattern really. I wouldn’t be surprised if Two door subbed Liam, that’d be a decent evening. 

Kendrick Lamar subbing the libertines just after TPAB came out was fantastic so they can usually make good pairings. TDCC under The Strokes would be my personal favourite 

2 minutes ago, Nick Aldous said:

There’s no pattern really. I wouldn’t be surprised if Two door subbed Liam, that’d be a decent evening. 

Kendrick Lamar subbing the libertines just after TPAB came out was fantastic so they can usually make good pairings. TDCC under The Strokes would be my personal favourite 

TDCC would work really well under the strokes (and it would also be two of my favourite bands) but they do have a similar kinda electronic vibe I think.

7 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

I think there's more chance of the wiggles playing R&L than there is Fun Lovin' Criminals

I’d love to see the original Wiggles, their new stuff doesn’t appeal to me but the stuff like Fruit Salad is absolute gold

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, gfa said:

TDCC would work really well under the strokes (and it would also be two of my favourite bands) but they do have a similar kinda electronic vibe I think.

Well that’s why I doubt it’d happen though it’d be great. Two door subbing Travis Scott isn’t a ridiculous idea.

Hmm. I’m certain a couple of people posted here a while back initially saying that they’d heard MCR we’re doing a show at Brixton. 

Maybe MK isn’t happening and they’re headlining R&L and doing Brixton as a warm up :ninja: 

Or maybe they’re just playing MK like is being widely touted. 

• Upvote 3