Lineup 2020

randlfan

6 minutes ago, VCK said:

Both their albums reached number 2 in the UK. The likes of A Day To Remember,  Travis Scott, The Courteeners, Major Lazer, Travis Scott and Panic At The Disco were all booked to sub off the back of lower charting albums.

Yep, definitely a possibility if there’s faith that the new album will do well. Given that people seem to treat Blossoms as a sub last year (I always think the band under co-headliners are 3rd down really), Wolf Alice are similar sized and have headlined Radio 1 stage so sub doesn’t seem unreasonable 

2 hours ago, TheWaters said:

Yeah new 1975 tune is a banger. Very excited for the tour.

Hope wherever you heard about the announcement is right. Wanna be able to start selling through my ambassador scheme as I’ve got quite a few mates who want to buy and growing impatient and I assume they’re not starting it till the lineup drops !

It’s a banger alright. I didn’t bother with the tour as I’m thinking it won’t live up to Friday night at Reading which was the best set I saw in 2019. Might come to regret that though! 

1 hour ago, rfc_478 said:

It’s a banger alright. I didn’t bother with the tour as I’m thinking it won’t live up to Friday night at Reading which was the best set I saw in 2019. Might come to regret that though! 

Yeah no chance is it living up to that. Their set in particular was the absolute highlight of my year in general (more to do with the company and a wholesome story of something that happened just before their set lmao) but that whole night was perfectly capped off by their set. They were unreal. I’d always been a casual fan but after that they’ve become one of my most listened to bands of last year haha.

8 hours ago, rfc_478 said:

The 1975 were absolutely brilliant, it was my little brothers first headliner and he’s 8😅. He was so determined to come and he wanted to leave before they started playing Chocolate and then he was completely fine coz it’s his favourite song 

Part of me wants to make a prediction so hear we go 

Foals/BMTH - Wolf Alice - Sam Fender

R1:Brockhampton - Halsey 

Liam Gallagher - Skepta - Lewis Capaldi- Slowthai

R1: Chase and Status Return II Jungle(closing set) - Rex Orange County

Travis Scott - 2DCC - IDLES - Aitch

R1:Bombay Bicycle Club - Lizzo 

Idk anything enough to put other stages down but The Big Moon & Sundara Karma would be on there as well 

Edited by Gerard the Fab
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, escapehere said:

Possible that with it being a surprise drop that he's also kept any booked dates hidden until it's out. Not sure how exciting he would be to people in 2020 tbh.

I think it’s too early for him to come back, that’s only a 3 year turnaround, i think 2022 maybe after Stormzy first 

2 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Yeah, I wouldn't rush to see Eminem if he headlined. Would rather they took a punt on pushing up Skepta than bringing him back.

Honestly a Skepta or maybe even Dave do headline is better imo

18 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Nah, Dave doesn't have the back catalogue to do it off one album. Skepta has five to work with and can drag in the BBK lot to flesh it out as well.

True, Dave would be a decent sub I think. It would be packed