Lineup 2020

randlfan

Are arctic monkeys a definite no I know they're not active but if they've got new music coming after the last album being poor they might want to put on a good show at R&L and get fans excited for new music and tour also what are the chances of imagine dragons being there seen them mentioned in a few mock up posters

• Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, Oliver424 said:

Are arctic monkeys a definite no I know they're not active but if they've got new music coming after the last album being poor they might want to put on a good show at R&L and get fans excited for new music and tour also what are the chances of imagine dragons being there seen them mentioned in a few mock up posters

Not a definite no but if they were playing shows this summer they would be announced by now. I don’t think they are the type of band to do one off gigs

Yeah new 1975 tune is a banger. Very excited for the tour.

Hope wherever you heard about the announcement is right. Wanna be able to start selling through my ambassador scheme as I’ve got quite a few mates who want to buy and growing impatient and I assume they’re not starting it till the lineup drops !

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

Supposedly MCR are announcing their UK show in Milton Keynes on Monday so any R&L announcement next week would probably come after that. 

The R&L MCR announcement 😉😉

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

It’s a proper banger. It’s January but this song has me wanting summer to hurry up. 

And Yh me too, 22 songs on the new album as well should be brilliant 

2 minutes ago, jamieaslee said:

If it is true about an announcement next week do we think there will be an announcement tomorrow announcing the imminent announcement?

If there’s an announcement Tuesday then I reckon on Monday they’ll do an announcement for the announcement, the day before makes sense

8 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Might have dodged a bullet not getting Green Day this year folks. New stuff is diabolical. 

I struggle to think of a once great band who have shat all over themselves in the manner Green Day have over the last decade plus. They’re an embarrassment and this new material is somehow worse than Uno, Dos, Tre and Revolution Radio. 

RHCP give them a run for their money. 

Edited by Andre91

1 hour ago, jumperofftheshelf said:

guessing it’ll be:

RHCP - Vampire Weekend

LG - Wolf Alice (they supported him at Finsbury Park a couple years back so can see this being the day they play)

Travis Scott/BMTH - Sam Fender

but it’d be nice to see The Strokes in there somewhere although unlikely

In what world are Wolf Alice big enough to sub Reading?

The Strokes | Vampire Weekend | The Streets

R1 - Brockhampton | Rex Orange County R1D - Oliver Heldans | TP - Sleeping With Sirens | FR - Metronomy   R1xtra - Koffee

Liam Gallagher | A$AP Rocky | Gerry Cinnamon 

R1 - Bicep Live | Octavian | R1D - Alison Wonderland   | TP - Bullet for my Valentine | FR - Bakar |  R1xtra - Kofi Stone 

Red Hot Chilli Peppers | Wolf Alice | Sam Fender 

R1 - Two Door Cinema Club | Slowthai          R1D - Fisher | TP - Trophy Eyes               FR - The Big Moon | R1xtra - Aries 

Edited by bigcharlie65

46 minutes ago, Aech said:

In what world are Wolf Alice big enough to sub Reading?

Both their albums reached number 2 in the UK. The likes of A Day To Remember,  Travis Scott, The Courteeners, Major Lazer and Panic At The Disco were all booked to sub off the back of lower charting albums.

Edited by VCK