Lineup 2020

randlfan

8 hours ago, stanh said:

and Tame Impala won't happen this year (All Points East Festival exclusive).

Wasn’t, and correct me if I’m wrong, Post Malone a Wireless exclusive and still played mid main stage at Reading as a “very special guest”

could the same not happen with Tame Impala

18 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Wasn’t, and correct me if I’m wrong, Post Malone a Wireless exclusive and still played mid main stage at Reading as a “very special guest”

Much less likely as Tame are headlining the festival they’re exclusive it and its for a different company, not Live Nation. Wireless and R&L are the same company.

25 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Can't see Tame Impala playing mid afternoon as good as it would be. I feel like I read somewhere they like playing in the dark so it would have to be late on and there's no way that could do that with them headlining APE. 

46 minutes ago, lukecork said:

Quick question, if MCR do play MK bowl (Another heavy rumour atm), can we expect them to headline L&R as well ? Playing to a 65k crowd and then coming back 2 months later seems unlikely.

If the MK show happens, it'll be exclusive, they won't do both.

10 minutes ago, Hart Attack said:

Any chance Billie Eilish is headlining and the delayed announcement is to allow time for tickets to her own shows to sell?

She's doing two Manchester shows and four London shows in July, she isn't coming back to play Reading and Leeds a month later, the locations are too close.

43 minutes ago, Dukey said:

Can't see Tame Impala playing mid afternoon as good as it would be. I feel like I read somewhere they like playing in the dark so it would have to be late on and there's no way that could do that with them headlining APE. 

Yh fair enough, guess next year is a chance

25 minutes ago, Jericode said:

If the MK show happens, it'll be exclusive, they won't do both.

She's doing two Manchester shows and four London shows in July, she isn't coming back to play Reading and Leeds a month later, the locations are too close.

Idk I think it’ll be an exclusive show not appearance 

and Yh I think she either subs or co next year 

maybe her and Tame Impala or she subs Stormzy

1 hour ago, Hart Attack said:

Any chance Billie Eilish is headlining and the delayed announcement is to allow time for tickets to her own shows to sell?

Still think she will be there

R&L pushing her loads on social media (like they did with PM)

and Radio 1 are also plugging her to death. She would definitely draw a crowd and day tickets 

3 minutes ago, Alfrancis1989 said:

Still think she will be there

R&L pushing her loads on social media (like they did with PM)

and Radio 1 are also plugging her to death. She would definitely draw a crowd and day tickets 

But whew dyou think she would play, could we see 

Billie/BMTH

LG

Travie Scott

i hope not, but do you think she’d sub

7 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Not a chance Billie Eilish would sub. She’s headliner or nothing.

See so I don’t think she’ll be back this year, out of the people we’ve been mentioning which one do you think wouldn’t play

Billie/BMTH?? With no Travis Scott

3 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

See so I don’t think she’ll be back this year, out of the people we’ve been mentioning which one do you think wouldn’t play

Billie/BMTH?? With no Travis Scott

Yeah I don’t think she’s playing this year. But if she was, she’d be headlining.

28 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Also, someone has mentioned them before I’m sure but what about Arcade Fire

Nobody who is 18 cares about Arcade Fire really, awful booking compared to so many other options.

28 minutes ago, gfa said:

Nobody who is 18 cares about Arcade Fire really, awful booking compared to so many other options.

I would see them, just for the show

25 minutes ago, jumperofftheshelf said:

Any chance of The Black Keys being about? Know they haven’t done any European shows for the new album yet

yh I wanna see them they’d be a good sub

44 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Billie Eilish isn't playing. 

Thanks

Hi all!

First time poster. 

Hoping a few peers and I are going to make the jaunt from Scotland to our first Leeds festival this year after many a TITP/TRNSMT.

Biffy/BMTH

Liam G 

Arctic Monkeys 

A lineup similar to this (understand there will likely be a rapper of some sort) would definitely get us there! 

4 minutes ago, RatingsAndMoney said:

Hi all!

First time poster. 

Hoping a few peers and I are going to make the jaunt from Scotland to our first Leeds festival this year after many a TITP/TRNSMT.

Biffy/BMTH

Liam G 

Arctic Monkeys 

A lineup similar to this (understand there will likely be a rapper of some sort) would definitely get us there! 

I'd replace AM with Stormzy or Travis scott and you're probably there or there about.

2 hours ago, Hart Attack said:

Yes, a fairly decent chance and one I’d say and one we should be giving more credence to, assuming she’s not booked elsewhere!