Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 hour ago, Jackson Maniac said:

Panic got one of the biggest crowds of the weekend when they co headlined. They might actually be one of the safest bets they could book right now.

I skipped watching them (watched Pendulum, which has been my fav set from all the Reading Festivals i've been at) but after watching the P!ATD on the BBC i was gutted i missed it! Such a great performance! Great setlist too! And having listened to 'Pray for the Wicked' after seeing that, it became once of my fav albums of 2018!

10 minutes ago, TornShaun said:

I skipped watching them (watched Pendulum, which has been my fav set from all the Reading Festivals i've been at) but after watching the P!ATD on the BBC i was gutted i missed it! Such a great performance! Great setlist too! And having listened to 'Pray for the Wicked' after seeing that, it became once of my fav albums of 2018!

They were so good, a really really top performance! I'm the opposite of you, went to see Panic, but was pretty gutted I missed Pendulum. Went to see Papa Roach after as well instead of catching Pendulum, who were pretty good, but damn, Pendulum in that tent must have been insane!

Could maybe see Papa Roach potentially popping up again this year to be honest. I feel like I've said it a lot, but they would work nicely on the bill on the Bring Me The Horizon day.

5 minutes ago, Pottsy2913 said:

They were so good, a really really top performance! I'm the opposite of you, went to see Panic, but was pretty gutted I missed Pendulum. Went to see Papa Roach after as well instead of catching Pendulum, who were pretty good, but damn, Pendulum in that tent must have been insane!

Could maybe see Papa Roach potentially popping up again this year to be honest. I feel like I've said it a lot, but they would work nicely on the bill on the Bring Me The Horizon day.

Yeah i was at Papa Roach after Pendulum, which i enjoyed more in the tent than when i watched them on the main in 2014! Yeah would be nice to see them back again tent or main!

Edited by TornShaun

3 hours ago, TornShaun said:

Pendulum were immense that night  I must say, but I’m the same i found Panic on YouTube and realised every single song is great

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Gerard the Fab said:

I think Lewis Capaldi fits that bill perfectly, but fair enough swap 2DCC and Vampire Weekend then. Or even put Wolf Alice in for VW. 

I guarantee you that Lewis will not be billed in a 4th down position at Reading this year, he is either headlining or subbing all the other gigs he's doing, level with Lionel at IOW and headlining TRNSMT.....literally doesn't have to accept anything below outright 3rd at the very lowest.

Oh, and Post Malone was a coheadliner and even closed Reading, so I have no idea what you're driving at with that.

EDIT: Worth noting that if Post Malone sold the number of tickets he did before last year before he played in 2018, there's literally no chance he'd be anything less than a headliner.

Not that there's a chance Reading and Leeds will be booking Lewis Capaldi in any slot of course.

Edited by DomDom1984

4 minutes ago, TornShaun said:

Lewis Capaldi played our local little 2500 capacity festival (Barn on the Farm) last year, not that i went as he's not my cup of tea! 

That's have been booked before he sold tens of thousands of tickets all over the country. Incidentally much like Post Malone in 2018.

1 minute ago, Samanthaemilee said:

Sea girls have just released  an utter tune as Annie Mac’s Hottest record in the world? Could we see them back - looks like they’re going to have a BIG year? 

Early main or high FR would be good, a couple of their tracks have grown on me but I missed them last year for Ocean Alley. Call Me Out is a banger.

50 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

That's have been booked before he sold tens of thousands of tickets all over the country. Incidentally much like Post Malone in 2018.

No Post Malone only increased his already rather large fame, he was very popular in 2018 and even more 2019. Lewis Capaldi is the type of person to play Reading. Before Dua Lipa played would you say she would fit in???

Edited by Gerard the Fab